Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMO Forums Missing

Options
  • 30-10-2009 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Some of the Massively Multiplayer Online forums seem to be missing. The Lord Of The Rings Online and Warhammer Online sub-forums aren't showing up when you go into the MMO forum.

They appear in the menu at the top of the screen, but if I try and go into them, it says I don't have permission to access the forums.

Is it just me or is there a problem with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

humanji wrote: »
    Some of the Massively Multiplayer Online forums seem to be missing. The Lord Of The Rings Online and Warhammer Online sub-forums aren't showing up when you go into the MMO forum.

They appear in the menu at the top of the screen, but if I try and go into them, it says I don't have permission to access the forums.

Is it just me or is there a problem with them?
    Nope, they were merged into MMO as per request of the CMod

The menu needs to be regenerated, but this generally happens at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ah grand. Cheers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement