Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike thief gets 2 years

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Good stuff.

Prison would be the least of their worries if I caught them stealing my bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Hutch pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to possessing the stolen Honda VTR on September 8, 2007. He had 24 previous convictions with 11 cases currently before the courts.
    Ah here! :mad: Let that scumbag rot in jail. Two years isn't enough for low life scum. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Idiot tried to sell bike to an Garda Siochana :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

He's currently or remand for possession of a handgun and silencer, 10 year stretch if / when convicted. Also on remand for murder so he won't be nicking any bikes in the foreseable future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I hope he gets anal cancer from all the buggering hes going to be on the receiving end of :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Idiot tried to sell bike to an Garda Siochana :p

He tried to sell it to the original owner... Karma really is a bitch! :D.

Advertisement