Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura Leisure Membership offer - 300 for a year

Options
  • 30-10-2009 8:34pm

Just thought I'd post this up here for anyone that may care.

Aura (the gym/swimming pool place beside St. Olivers) are doing €200 off their annual membership cost, only catch being that you must pay upfront in one go, and can't pay monthly.

It's a 12 month single adult membership, and costs €295 for the 12 months, so it works out at about €25 per month, or thereabouts. Not bad when you consider their regular cost is €49 per month (which I personally, would never pay) and their student rate, which is more reasonable, €36 per month.

The girls working there seem to be a little jittery on the details of it though. One girl told me it was ending on November 1st, another told me it wasn't starting until November 1st, and a different girl told me yesterday that it wa supposed to end on November 1st, but they're extending it a little longer.

But yeah.. just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested.

Also, whilst talking about them... anyone got any idea what the extension onto the building is supposed to contain? Just a gym extension? Or something completely new? It's supposed to be finished Spring 2010 according to their banner outside, so when it's done in mid-2011 i'll be curious to see.:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

Decent price, thanks. Shame the offer isn't extended until the end of the year. Might be a nice present for the other half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BlondieMC

Hi, my friend got a text about the €200 off offer last week. Went in to check it out. They said it's on until end of Dec. I agree, good crimbo pressie.

She was tellin me that they said they're givin the place a facelift, adding onto the gym, new studios, sauna etc... Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wonder if JJB will give me a discount if I threaten to go there instead

Advertisement