Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well, it's going great guns in Airsoft.... ("pimp your gun")

• 30-10-2009 10:02pm

SeaSlacker wrote: »
    Came across this:
    http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

And thought you guys might find it handy for posting your loadouts.

As for me, if I went buying, my loadout would look like:
    94728.JPG

While this, well, I just had to look at the potential of this picture maker.:pac:

94729.jpg

Heh heh heh, cry some more*

*whoever gets the gaming reference gets a pint if we ever meet.

I started this over in airsoft, and they're doing a pretty good job of coming up with, ahem, "inventive" weapon combinations. Wondering if those of you who don't peruse airsoft can come up with anything

*wonders if this is a good idea or not......*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

With all the weight at the front of that gun, you'll need a butt three foot long to counterbalance it. You'll also need to extend the stock on the gun too.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I'd be curious as to whether something like that could be fired at all

I cant see it being the most comfortable thing to be tryin to point at stuff, I'm still kinda at a loss as towhere you put your other hand, it'd be too far down for my likin if I was to hold that grenade launceherthingy or too far forward on the torch.

as for Diverdrivers Stock suggestion, probably something like the old Schuchtzenfest (SP) Stock would be appropriate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Jeezes, tie a couple of helium balloons on that thing and the Apache helicopter is obsolete...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eatmeimorganic

I'd be curious as to whether something like that could be fired at all

I cant see it being the most comfortable thing to be tryin to point at stuff, I'm still kinda at a loss as towhere you put your other hand, it'd be too far down for my likin if I was to hold that grenade launceherthingy or too far forward on the torch.

as for Diverdrivers Stock suggestion, probably something like the old Schuchtzenfest (SP) Stock would be appropriate

Mount it on a vehicle and your sorted ;). The m203 grenade launcher is designed to be a forward grip so would be your best bet, even if its a little low. Wouldnt hold near the torch, looks like its attached to the gas tube.

Advertisement