Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOD OF WAR III DEMO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Just finished the demo.. Really good:D Love the gore:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Can I ask, the people who've received the demo, have yous preordered GoWIII or the GoWI&II bundle?

No i didnt preorder anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

If anyone needs a code, send me a pm there. I'll give it to whoever pms me first.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

Kersmash wrote: »
    If anyone needs a code, send me a pm there. I'll give it to whoever pms me first.
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

A demo 5 months before the release? Bloody cock teases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    A demo 5 months before the release? Bloody cock teases.

If you import the GOW 1&2 collection from the US next month you get a code for the demo aswell. I think you need to have US PSN account for that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,269 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Pretty good and enjoyable. Considering the demo is from E3 last June I'd imagine the final game will be pretty stunning.

Demo is fairly gruesome and bloody - certainly not for kids.

Only recently got into the God of War series as, for some reason, never had an interest in it in the PS2 days but recently got Chains of Olympus for the PSP and it is superb. I've ordered GoW I&II Collection and can't wait for it to get here. And then with GoW III in March :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

haven't gotten one I'm so upset i may cry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Just wanna let those of you that didn't get the demo code know that the demo will come with the Blu-Ray of the film District 9 in December...Just in case you don't get the God of War collection from the US

• Registered Users Posts: 20,566 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

any codes available ?
    if not is the demo good ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Possibly the slowest download ever... The anticipation is killing me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I just want to announce publically that I've never owned or completed any GoW game.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Me neither. This one could be the first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Just wanna let those of you that didn't get the demo code know that the demo will come with the Blu-Ray of the film District 9 in December...

Thats only for the us release of District 9 :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/blu-ray-district-9-gowiii-demo-us-only

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laoishibee

If anyone would like to donate their code id be happy to rip it from them!!

:D:D:D:D
    :P:P:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I just want to announce publically that I've never owned or completed any GoW game.

DO IT NOW! DO IT NOW!

Seriously, I loved GOW when it first came out. The slappers at the start then the big sea monster was awesome. The greek mythology really sold it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,321 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

DO IT NOW! DO IT NOW!

Seriously, I loved GOW when it first came out. The slappers at the start then the big sea monster was awesome. The greek mythology really sold it for me.

pre-ordered mine last week from VGP

iv played both before but it's worth going through again

anybody who havent even played GoW, preorder the above now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

That demo is all kinds of awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Hello people I'm just back from a very enjoyable weekend with my GF to the fantastic news that there is a GOW3 demo. The not so fantastic news is that I DIDN'T GET IT! What the hell, as a long time supporter of the sony brand, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP,Bravia TV,Sony surround sound and probably a few walkmen and discmen thrown in over the years where the feck is my code?:mad:I demand a code Mr Sony man.
    Anyone know where i can get one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

89% done. I'm up at 5am tomorrow but I want a go before bed so I'm forcing myself to stay up!

• Advertisement

Playing it now. Dear lord, it has all the epicness of Uncharted 2 PLUS oodles of gore!!!

F*ckin AWESOME!!

Noooooooooooooo! Don't end there! Don't!

Damn you November to March 2010! Damn yous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hey guys, I dont mean to hijack the thread but I've been following God of War 3's progress and am starting to get really hyped about it. However, at the moment, I dont have a PS3 (thinking of getting one though obviously), however I still have a PS2 lying around and never played the original 2 GOW games, are they still worth a play now? Or are they gone really dated?

Buy a PS3 anyways, and get the remastered versions of GOW 1 and 2. It's about 30e from most online stores for the American version which will work fine on EU PS3s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭inFamouxe

Playing it now. Dear lord, it has all the epicness of Uncharted 2 PLUS oodles of gore!!!

F*ckin AWESOME!!

How did you get yours? i thought sony did not send you one? :(

inFamouxe wrote: »
    How did you get yours? i thought sony didn't send you one? :(

I knoes people in high places :P

I knoes people in high places :P

Oh cmon! Why am i so fecking unlucky when it comes to this kind of sh*t! :( After all the things i've done for yea, you didn't get me one! :mad: lol :D

Anyone here have a good heart and can share the demo to me? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

Awesome demo - the blood, the gore, the eviscerations! (What is truly awesome is that the spell checker spell checks evisceration!)

Best part was that the controls are a tiny bit tighter than the previous GoWs (I, II and CoO) - couldn't quite put my finger on it, but a combination of the weapon swap controls and possibly the quick time button display placement. Oh, and charging your enemies with one of their own is a Crowning Moment of Awesomeness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

SK1979 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I dont mean to hijack the thread but I've been following God of War 3's progress and am starting to get really hyped about it. However, at the moment, I dont have a PS3 (thinking of getting one though obviously), however I still have a PS2 lying around and never played the original 2 GOW games, are they still worth a play now? Or are they gone really dated?

bought the ps2 version of GOW 2 a few months back for €15. didnt feel dated at all to me and enjoyed it thoroughly. played it on an original ps3 so dont know if it displayed better than on a ps2. wont be buying the ps3 version of it unless there is a special edition with all 3

Advertisement