Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from fitness forum for old infraction

Options
  • 30-10-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

In my foolish youth, I may have tried to mock people on the fitness forum. When i try to access it now I get what I assume is the normal banned message.

I'm nto sure hwo to contact the mod - and also not sure why I was banned, although I conceed that it was probably some sort of smart aleckry - in mitigation, it has got to be at least 5 years or more ago and I would like to assert that I've definitely moved on!

Can I get unbanned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Scamp.

It's been so long that I can't tell why you were banned either. Easiest thing is to send a PM to one or more of the current mods of the forum. You can check to see who they are by logging out and looking at the bottom of the page but for your convenience the Fitness mods are:

BossArky
    g'em
    Jak
    Khannie

Drop one or more of them a PM so see if they're amenable to lifting your ban, I suspect that they'll be OK with it. I suggest just copying and pasting what you've written above into the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

cheers thanks for the reply!

Advertisement