Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPO

Options
  • 30-10-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Is GPO closing after Halloween?
    Its the talk of the town and just want to know if anyone has any factual information on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

With the help of God!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

fend wrote: »
    Is GPO closing after Halloween?
    Its the talk of the town and just want to know if anyone has any factual information on it?

Where will i buy stamps anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Where will i buy stamps anymore :D

FAIL!

Havnt been to the GPO in a long time.some good memories. alof of forgotten memories.

but honestly im not going to shead a tear for it if it does close.

jenno86 wrote: »
    With the help of God!

We want it open.. Keep them away from the rest of the clubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Doubt GPO is closing after Haloween, another partner joined the group about 2 months ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

FAIL!

Havnt been to the GPO in a long time.some good memories. alof of forgotten memories.

but honestly im not going to shead a tear for it if it does close.

are ye talking about the club or post office? easy to confuse. the club I always found to a grotty little dive, like a barn with verz sticky floor. beloved venue of ravers and 18 year olds. they never served the curry and rice when they were supposed to. they handed out the comp meal tickets but no food. I felt so cheated. i should have complained to john garvan.

the post office is a building in galway that hasn't changed in 40 years and there was talk of closing that at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

There isn't a chance the place will close, not due to lack of profit in any case..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 G.p.o Nightclub

The GPO will not be closing down after halloween.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

And there you have it folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement