Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals: Saturday 7th XGC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Hey lads, sorry I couldn't come along to represent the man at the top. Went to hospital Friday and for some reason they kept me in for the weekend :mad:

Will defo be back next weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, especially Kirby, challenging matches all day and made for a tense final!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Indeed. Had to try very hard to zone you out. Your penchant for owning me with Ultra's really made me nervous every time you closed in on me. The damage that it does to poor old sim is almost comical! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

animaX wrote: »
    Hey lads, sorry I couldn't come along to represent the man at the top. Went to hospital Friday and for some reason they kept me in for the weekend :mad:

Get well soon, Terry. We need lots of Tiger spam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Get well soon man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

GGs all, n1 to farz for organising it. Sorry for feckin up the camera mid game :p hehe, Terry I hope its nothing serious I don't wanna be the topest tierest guy with no sagat around to take the flack :p But seriously hope your okay, get well soon man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Toptieritis.;)

Got well soon Tez

Hope it's nothing serious and you'll be back taking abuse in person soon Terry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

terry.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Any word on those fights being uploaded yet?

• Advertisement

Doom's off to Germany so doubt it'll happen for a while.

what about the balancing cam? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Just reducing the size on them now, then i have to convert them for youtube.

Stayed in a friends house last night so only getting round to it now. Should be up soon!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Guys sorry for messing up the videoing. Only getting used to it.

I think the battery hadn't been charged enough times to get the full time out of it (much like a new phone, which I should have been aware of, being an ex employee of a phone network, you'd think :) )

I'm in Germany and will be for some time so I am afraid we'll be waiting for the video footage from my cam. Nothing can be done I am afraid. :(

On the upside, no fighting games for me for a month gives everyone who's ever moaned about "OP Guile" a serious chance to KILL me when I get back :D

Also, get well Terry, hope all is good.

I'm in Germany and will be for some time so I am afraid
    Nothing can be done
    I am afraid. :(

Anybody else think he moved to Germany out of fear of what Zangief might do to him again? :D Germany is closer to Russia than Ireland is ya know.

Either that, or the Germany thing is a lie and he is training hardcore style with a bunch of blind, tibetan monks trying to make his sonic booms go faster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Kirby wrote: »
    Anybody else think he moved to Germany out of fear of what Zangief might do to him again? :D Germany is closer to Russia than Ireland is ya know.

Either that, or the Germany thing is a lie and he is training hardcore style with a bunch of blind, tibetan monks trying to make his sonic booms go faster.

Brave words - I have rarely seen Doom play as badly as I did on sat, I suppose we all have those days. I reckon he'll soon be back to his best.

I was atrocious........ and I have no excuse

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Brave words - I have rarely seen Doom play as badly as I did on sat, I suppose we all have those days. I reckon he'll soon be back to his best.

I was atrocious........ and I have no excuse

Is... is that a compliment or an insult?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

doom.png
    :P

Placebo wrote: »
    doom.png
    :P

:D

Shouldn't one of them have an airthrow in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Is... is that a compliment or an insult?

Take is as you please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

:D

Shouldn't one of them have an airthrow in it?

This ones more accurate :D

guilechart.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Haha ****ing scrub Kens!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Take is as you please :)

Oooooh baby.
    L31mr0d wrote: »
    This ones more accurate :D

guilechart.png

There should be "is it Azza playing Bison? >> Airthrow" in there too though :D

Cunny-Funt wrote: »

Weird, I don't remember someone recording me fighting Dreddy at ST...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Were there any T6 players here for this? Might be able to head down this weekend; would be good to fight some real life people to see if I'd be any use at the tournament!

Newaglish wrote: »
    Were there any T6 players here for this? Might be able to head down this weekend; would be good to fight some real life people to see if I'd be any use at the tournament!

There's a seperate thread for the discussion of this Saturday.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055726427

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

There's a seperate thread for the discussion of this Saturday.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055726427

Thanks - although my post does partially relate to last Saturday!

Newaglish wrote: »
    Thanks - although my post does partially relate to last Saturday!

Oh yeah :)

I believe a couple games of T6 were played but I was rushing round like a blue arsed fly so I can't say for certains.

• Advertisement

Myself and Kirby played some T6 before everyone else got there but that was about it I think

Advertisement