Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

la guitara - mullingar

Options
  • 30-10-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

had a fab meal here last weekend - highly recommended to anyone in the area. lovely staff, excellent service and nice menu. price for lunch was 9.50 for 2 courses plus tea/coffee. vg value i thought.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Knit wit wrote: »
    had a fab meal here last weekend - highly recommended to anyone in the area. lovely staff, excellent service and nice menu. price for lunch was 9.50 for 2 courses plus tea/coffee. vg value i thought.

Can't agree more, Knit wit!

Went there last night and had a lovely time. The food was fresh and delicious - I had the Lasagne Verde and hubby had the Salami pizza (a generous authentic thin base 10'' pizza for one person). I also had the best cappaccino in Mullingar. Great menu and great wine list. Staff are very attentive and the service was excellent (for a change!). It is the kind of place you could go to on a date or with a bunch of friends. The decor is lovely, comfortable and roomy. The ladies loos have a pic of Sophia Loren on the door and it's Pavarotti for the boys :D

Can't wait to go back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kodger

Knit wit wrote: »
    would you mind telling me where this restuarant is located is it beside days bazaar book shop..

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

it's across the road from Oscars - not sure what the street is called. bon appetite

Advertisement