Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know why i am banned from the soccer section

Options
  • 31-10-2009 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Could an administrator tell me why I am banned from the soccer section, I have never been on it before and I also I haven't been on boards.ie for a month and I did not get a ban around a month ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey BTR88

You're not banned from there.

You'll need to apply for access in the Soccer Access Requests forum. Have a good read of the "Soccer Requests Charter & Mechanism" thread stickied at the top of the soccer access requests forum - it'll give you the info you need. One of the other stickies will give you the info on why this procedure is in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BornToRun88

cheers i will do that, thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No problem - make sure you read the stickies there before applying and the charter when you get in though!

Advertisement