Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Just my luck, sounds like the lamest excuse ever I know, thankfully I've got an HRAP SE on the way.

SF4 is kind enough to force you quit the match and the lobby before it will let you change your controls, hence my standing around doing nothing ( actually attempting to switch controllers whilst roaring like a madman ). I snagged my friends fightpad but it couldn't save me, I was just furiously mashing buttons by that stage.

Your 'Gief seems like a big ol' can of rape, even If I'm in form I still suck at blocking crossups - and then theres those crossover SPDs..... I suck at SF4 anyway, but yeah I should've put up a better fight than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Sure dreddies stick died on him mid tourney fight at the last ranbat so it happens. Something I'm not looking forward to dealing with when I mod mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Your 'Gief seems like a big ol' can of rape

Better than I could ever have put it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

GGs to cobelcog, damn your Cammy is nasty as hell. The oul adrenalin was rushing when you nearly had me with Dan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

GGs man. Nice Blanka, it was lanparty all over again haha. I was destined to lose the Dan match after I screwed up that attempted second round finish with the gadoken to post-round legendary taunt. I saw the blue flash and was like YUSS but then I realised it was just the regular Super :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Okay is anyone here, or does anyone here know Super Guerilla? Either way, good games to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Okay is anyone here, or does anyone here know Super Guerilla? Either way, good games to him!

He's a regular at the DSRBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

gg to sisko, dont under estimate my chun. nah jkn.

ggs to owwmykneecap

that bloody random select had it in for me sakura rose dan rose cammy rose :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GG's too Bush. Haven't had that much fun online in a long time. Always learn stuff when I fight him.

I'll get your Rufus yet! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GG's too Bush. Haven't had that much fun online in a long time. Always learn stuff when I fight him.

I'll get your Rufus yet! :D

Ye ggs, much better than the crappy matches i was having in championship mode.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good games to Azza yesterday, I still refuse to believe that Honda vs. Bison is in my favour! Stupid Psycho power...

And good games to Foamy "the combomaster" Mushroom, you just need a bit more Honda exp.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

ggs to Redman yesterday. Sorry I had to head off early, needed to pick up some food and then remembered I had the season opening of LOST to watch :P

Here's a playlist of the matches I recorded anyway. I might be adding more to them today as I upload them.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2C73BDFDE7CEB342

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

ggs leim, cheers for the uploads.

No probs that you had to leave, Lost always has priority over SF4 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ggs to azza tonight. Really close ones, i was sweating.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

ggs Dreddy. I think you need more practise. That random demon in the last match was pretty poor, wtf were you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Jim wrote: »
    ggs Dreddy. I think you need more practise. That random demon in the last match was pretty poor, wtf were you thinking?

I dunno man...something just came over me... :pac: ggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games to sagat08 last night! Haven't played since lanparty so it was about time we got a few rounds in. Good mix of characters there too! That blanka cross-up ultra is nasty :rolleyes:

Cheers man good games. I'm trying to give blanka a break though, but I suck with everyone else so its hard to put him down completely :) I'm loving Ryu.

Hit me up again I need to work on that sagat match up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

So there I was, 5 champs wins into my evening, hadn't lost a fight yet, and who joins my game but Placebo and cheaply wins using cheap Chun tactics.

**** you you massive gay ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

GG's Red350 the other night. Enjoyed it!

That ken is a bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Jim wrote: »
    So there I was, 5 champs wins into my evening, hadn't lost a fight yet, and who joins my game but Placebo and cheaply wins using cheap Chun tactics.

**** you you massive gay ****e.

hahhhaha thanks for the points,
    G1'd it shortly after you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I dunno man...something just came over me... :pac: ggs!
    i can feel it coming over me, i feel it all around me, i've been waiting for this moment all my life.......:D
    nice

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Shloer wrote: »
    GG's Red350 the other night. Enjoyed it!

That ken is a bollix.

GGs Ry. I played Ramza today for the first time, so I know exactly how you feel :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs to Sisko just now twas my first time using PSN. Had to go man and let the brother back on the PS3 xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah unfortunate , I was looking forward to a proper session , no worries I understand. I barley had a chance to input a single command (and when I did it came out wrong :rolleyes:)

I'll catch yea again, btw what do you use to play? Pad/stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Sisko wrote: »
    Ah unfortunate , I was looking forward to a proper session , no worries I understand. I barley had a chance to input a single command (and when I did it came out wrong :rolleyes:)

I'll catch yea again, btw what do you use to play? Pad/stick?

Pad all de way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Wha? Coulda sworn you said you played on stick back when we played 3s on stick.

So you used a 360 pad on the 360 yeah? How'd yea find the ps3 pad? You use the d-pad or little thumb stick? I assume to kara throw you have to totally adjust your hand position?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

GGs to Jumpy. Enjoyed our few games there tonight :)

• Advertisement

GGs to cobelcog, felt like it was a competition to see who could get out the most focus attacks. Again that Cammy f*ck one mistake and its punished fully!!

Advertisement