Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Also, I hope you don't mind that I switch between Honda and seth a bit next time, I'm trying to bring my Seth up to tourney standard, as I'm sick of going out against Guile DooM.

Not at all, switching is all good. I'm tired of Blanka at this stage I rarely use him much (until someone is systematically dismantling my Ryu). I play nearly exclusively with Ryu in player matches but I have literally no matchup experince with him against good players. So my ability to punish whiffed moves is very limited, but sure thats why we practice right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Wouldn't mind a few runs against your blanka either if you're about this evening / tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

GGs Xinkai, its nice to see someone play Sakura properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

jo t'was you that messaged me on GFWL yesterday? I had the game alt tabbed , only saw the message when I tabbed back in to close the game, soz man, deffo message me again if you see me on and want some games.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Good games to blag the other nite..
    That bison is just a nightmare as usual but i think im slowly gettin better at that matchup. My problem is trying to lp in between those block strings and then eating the end of the combo with a scissors kick tacked on!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Any links to that?

Would be interesting to see what he had to say about your annoying Vega.
    I managed to find some....http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205057&page=7

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=205057&page=11

Here's a couple of the correspondences that Arturo Sanchez sent me.....he toned the first one from Irish Fcuk! lol

I didn't photograph his actual XBL hatemail, unfortunately.....

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

BanjoB wrote: »
    Good games to blag the other nite..
    That bison is just a nightmare as usual but i think im slowly gettin better at that matchup. My problem is trying to lp in between those block strings and then eating the end of the combo with a scissors kick tacked on!.

GGs man,I thought you were making me work a lot harder for the wins this time and you're definately understanding the match up better.

Also GGs the other night to bush,why we persevered for around 15 matches in that lag is anyones guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Great games Dreddy, bollix of a gief as ever. Ryu's coming along nicely too as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah good games man, nah you were absolutely whupping my Ryu... must practice more, get him up to speed!

GGs Cobelcog too, ridiculously close as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Yeah man, definitely some good games there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

GG's to Dark Onion and Araforn.

Sorry about the disconnects Araforn, was caused by people downloading on another PC here, the lag was probably cause by that too.

GG's anyway.
    Catch you later for some more games.

GG's to D4rk Onion.

Reckon I had 1 beer too many to keep it competitive. Great games though, despite usually hating them, really enjoyed the Honda mirrors. Were very close and cagey!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Azza wrote: »

Sorry about the disconnects Araforn, was caused by people downloading on another PC here, the lag was probably cause by that too.

GG's anyway.
    Heh, you mean you had good games! I don't know why I even try to beat you :rolleyes:
    A-Trak wrote: »
    GG's to D4rk Onion.

Reckon I had 1 beer too many to keep it competitive. Great games though, despite usually hating them, really enjoyed the Honda mirrors. Were very close and cagey!
    Yeah, we get quite aggressive for a honda mirror! I still think the only reason I beat you for the most part is because I can do c.lp xx feirce HHS. You really need to get it down. Take it to training and mash those buttons!

I still think the only reason I beat you for the most part is because I can do c.lp xx feirce HHS. You really need to get it down. Take it to training and mash those buttons!

Yeah it's a huge part of Hondas game I don't have consistently down.

Training mode is like being with a fat girl though, it's easy and you get to practice your best moves, but the real fun is elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

GG's anyway.
    Good games azza.
    Excellent bison. Im having a nightmare against good bisons lately!!. gotta find the chink in his armor.
    Good games to bourkanetor too.. Much improved ryu man.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

GG's Bush some insanely tight games as usual.

Man I hate Chun's neutral jump hard kick with a passion. Should be named the Jumping Anti Bison move.

Sisko wrote: »
    jo t'was you that messaged me on GFWL yesterday? I had the game alt tabbed , only saw the message when I tabbed back in to close the game, soz man, deffo message me again if you see me on and want some games.

All good geezer - see you some stage over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GG's Bush some insanely tight games as usual.

Man I hate Chun's neutral jump hard kick with a passion. Should be named the Jumping Anti Bison move.

Ya great games, some change from the crappy random player matches ive been playing lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

gg's with Redman350 tonight -- guy plays good.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

gg's with Redman350 tonight -- guy plays good.

ggs, you play better :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

BanjoB wrote: »
    Good games azza.
    Excellent bison. Im having a nightmare against good bisons lately!!. gotta find the chink in his armor.
    Good games to bourkanetor too.. Much improved ryu man.

Good games dude, i think playing against you definitely helped me improve the chun match-up, and that dash ultra to finish things off was killer

Cheers to hokem for all the pokems - gotta work on my psychic skills for that teleport. Great punishes too - you've a lot more answers than a lot of online sims to cross ups and so on!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Cheers man. That ultra at the end where I backdashed was funny.

They were good games. Definately do it again at some point. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GGs to Bush as always, always learn new stuff against him.

Also gg's to that onion bloke. Honda's getting to be an irritant.

My rushdown Guile experiment is coming along nicely!

Also gg's to that onion bloke. Honda's getting to be an irritant
    Typical, I'm just about to put him down in our last game, and he RAGE quits! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GGs to Bush as always, always learn new stuff against him.

Also gg's to that onion bloke. Honda's getting to be an irritant.

My rushdown Guile experiment is coming along nicely!

Ggs, sorry if i was a bit crap at times. Housemate was wrecking my head trying to do stuff on my laptop the whole time

Typical, I'm just about to put him down in our last game, and he RAGE quits! :P

If by putting me down you mean putting yourself in the corner sumo splashing while I have charge waiting for you, yes you put me down. :)

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ggs, sorry if i was a bit crap at times. Housemate was wrecking my head trying to do stuff on my laptop the whole time

I had a chiwuawa trying to go to sleep on me. It's not even my dog. The things we go through for Street Fighter :D

If by putting me down you mean putting yourself in the corner sumo splashing while I have charge waiting for you, yes you put me down. :)
    Yeah, with my massive life lead. Ah well. Ggs anyway

• Advertisement

Yeah, with my massive life lead. Ah well. Ggs anyway

Yes but as mentioned, I had a chiwuawa.

... anyway, Xbox is sooo much smoother to play on than PSN. Reckon you;ll be seeing alot more of me in the future :)

Advertisement