Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

BanjoB wrote: »
    Good games with doom last night.
    Seems like the rounds went on forever!.

Yeah that was crazy fun. It was actually like fighting myself. Probably only you Kirby and myself would enjoy that kind of fight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Good games to azza 2nite.
    It's always some much needed bison experience!!. :)
    At least in super we'll both be able to land ultra's! :)

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

GG's BanjoB, took a while to get through your defensive game but I sussed it out in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

GG's to everyone I've played. Not sure where to begin with names... I guess Azza first for introducing me to this whole community, Chopper, Doom, Fake_Roogle, Sisko, Balmachsin, Ayjayirl, JohnnyBlue100 and everyone else I've played Anyway GGS, sorry if i forgot to mention.

GG's for the game last night Bush.

Was some turn around when you switched from Ryu to Chun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Azza wrote: »
    GG's for the game last night Bush.

Was some turn around when you switched from Ryu to Chun.

Ggs alright. Ive got a good idea how to os crouch tech now since you posted that rico sauve guide and I wasnt get thrown as much as usual. I still havent got it down perfect but I dont get thrown around like a rag doll anymore. So cheers for posting that. I can see now why its almost impossible to throw some people.
    Ggs to ajay and doom over the last couple of days too.

At least in super we'll both be able to land ultra's! :)

You can punish a whiffed devils reverse with her ultra as he lands. You need to dash ultra to hit him full screen. I cant do that well but I remember playing you before and you did it so maybe you could try it next time.

Actually Banjob already succeded in landing Chun's dash into ultra on me when I tired to build meter with DR before. Once I know my opponent can do it I won't use DR unless I know my opponent does not have charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ggs alright. Ive got a good idea how to os crouch tech now since you posted that rico sauve guide .

Whats this? I dunno if I've seen it or not but a link would be cool :D

GGs to Hadoomken, He has a very good defensive guile with some good bait tricks. I told chopper i wouldnt get thrown by his air throw but i did mad.gif. Ah well, its bound to happen when you fight Guile about 10 times. GGS

• Advertisement

The Hound wrote: »
    GGs to Hadoomken, He has a very good defensive guile with some good bait tricks. I told chopper i wouldnt get thrown by his air throw but i did mad.gif. Ah well, its bound to happen when you fight Guile about 10 times. GGS

Yeah that was a fun session all right. You taught me to watch a shoto's ex meter closer :)

Don't worry about the air throw, everyone gets some of it (and hates it, for the most part!).

You're damn good and I can't wait to see what happens when you run into Newtype.

Also GG's to Bush the other night, always good fun. Landed my first anti blanka ultr air throw too :)

GGs to Redman350, it was a long session but a good one at that, youve got a good chun and your Ryu and Ken are strong as well. Well played, i hope we can fight more soon, I dont fight many Chuns

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

GGs hound, really impressive just how many characters you can use to a high level, hopefully I didn't bore you too much with chun :P

Definitely looking forward to some more games, I really need to work on the sagat and akuma matchups.

You can punish a whiffed devils reverse with her ultra as he lands. You need to dash ultra to hit him full screen. I cant do that well but I remember playing you before and you did it so maybe you could try it next time.

A while ago after a few games with blag he told me bout that devils reverse punish with dash ultra. That's what got me learning how to do it. Got no problem from the left but doin it when I'm on the right is damn tricky. I really need help in that matchup though. When bison has me in the corner the match is over.really need to get that crouch teching down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

A while ago after a few games with blag he told me bout that devils reverse punish with dash ultra. That's what got me learning how to do it. Got no problem from the left but doin it when I'm on the right is damn tricky. I really need help in that matchup though. When bison has me in the corner the match is over.really need to get that crouch teching down too.

Noted! I think you got me with that once or twice.

GG's in HDR last night too,at least you didn't lose to pink Hawk!

blag wrote: »
    Noted! I think you got me with that once or twice.

GG's in HDR last night too,at least you didn't lose to pink Hawk!

Lol . I love that game man but I suck ass at it!!. Any game I won was down to guiles insanely good flashkick and winning was rare. :)

insanely good flashkick

:(

:(

:) Maybe guile'l have a HDR remake on his flashkick for ssf4 doom. If they did I'd b wearing the shades with u!!!. :)

V good games with bush and doom today.
    Little bit of lag goin on was on my side i think so sorry bout that. :)

V good games with bush and doom today.
    Little bit of lag goin on was on my side i think so sorry bout that. :)

Ah ok... Yes fighting you is always fun but I was nearly flinging my TE out the window with the amount of late FK's going on!

I'm not well today so sleep now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Good games to Bush yesterday, really great stuff. I'll be finishing with Champ mode soon....so I'll make a much bigger effort to play all you guys.

Ken B wrote: »
    Good games to Bush yesterday, really great stuff. I'll be finishing with Champ mode soon....so I'll make a much bigger effort to play all you guys.

Ggs lads. It will be good when super comes out and we can all play together.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ggs lads. It will be good when super comes out and we can all play together.
    EVERYONE BACK IN THE PILE

Very good games bush! Sorry about the last few chun matches, people kept coming into the room bitching at me and then the dog started going mental cause a van was parking out side my gate :rolleyes::pac: However I'd just no chance against your Rufus.

I literally have no idea whats going on. I'm just getting raped and I've no idea wtf to do hehehehe.

Rufus seems like another one of these characters that can attack you for free with no need to worry about getting a blocked hit punished. I can't even punish a wiffed ultra? haha I'm clueless really.

:P

Oh and bush I hope your not giving up playing on ps3 when super comes out! I'm looking forward to playing you a lot more as I'll be on ps3 all the time when thats out (and it wont be in my sitting room )

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sisko wrote: »
    Oh and bush I hope your not giving up playing on ps3 when super comes out! I'm looking forward to playing you a lot more as I'll be on ps3 all the time when thats out (and it wont be in my sitting room )

Soooo creepy.

Yes my ps3 will be in my bedroom.. .

Shup you barry!

:pac:

Im only getting super on xbox for the time being anyway. I was on psn for the first time in ages today, its like a ghost town.
    I got some good games in with the hound too along with yourself though.

Ye ggs to bush, he's got some awesome mind games and mix ups. Hopefully we can play more. Everytime I sign in people are asking me for some fights, it didnt bother me about a week or 2 ago but since I've found some strong Irish players I'm only interested in fighting with the Irish players and SF community... Mmmm I might just delete all my friends apart from the Irish and 1 or 2 of the better outside Ireland players that i have

The Hound wrote: »
    it didnt bother me about a week or 2 ago but since I've found some strong Irish players I'm only interested in fighting with the Irish players and SF community...

Irish SF for the win! *Group hug*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Irish SF for the win! *Group hug*

Doom ; even when hard done by Capcom, he still has some love to give :D

Gotta admire that!

Advertisement