Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

gg's to Xinai, Azza, generic name (i think) and Owwmykneecaps

Bad day for the pride :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Had a great sesion tonight and came across a few of u folk.
    gg to azza, you handed me my ass on a plate..must remember fireball=ultra2= death.
    also came across bush who battered me with cody and probably afew other folk..(owenmekneecap is it). oh and a few private games with speedhacks balrog was great stuff
    finally Xinanai who kicked me from a ranked game.. sad to see people protecting thier battle points on this forum.
    All in all good times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Listen pal anyone here will tell you i could give a flying fk about SF i play it cause it's the only game on the list. I play BlazBlue. Maybe, just maybe if i lose a match there i may flip out. So about kicking you, i'm sorry if i made you rage/cry. Next time let it slide before you start badmouthing others. That said, the reason i kicked you is i play for fun, some say your solid, i say your boring. I played you in lobbys, you are not fun to play against, hence, i kicked you. Get over it. As for dropping points yeah maybe i do have a spot for the leaderboards, i don't rage or bitch if i lose a match though, and i lose quite a few. Against good fun players. Not bitches who rage all the way to the internet. Jump back taunt fireball is not a strategy, if it works for you, happy days, it pisses me off and makes me not want to play you again.

tl;dr: I could go into an essay & defend myself, but instead i'll call you a dickhead, tell you to get over it & rage someone elses mail on xbl. Cause i don't have the time of day for dickheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

e-penis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

if you kick me you should expect some backlash "pal". it appears theres only one person raging hear ya pooor little man. my job is done, i've broken you.With out further a do..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

ITT: butthurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

money match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

We just got a real match, we just got a real match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

these two are stealing your respective thunders; cunny funt and ropedrink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

ryu.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Unky Chop Chop, boring?

He's probably one of the most aggressive and entertaining players we have.

Sounds like someone didn't want to lose some BP while being taunted!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Xinkai banned for a week.

Personal insults made in malice are completely unacceptable on Boards.

I would invite everyone to read the charter and the boards.ie terms of use before posting.

Now let this drop as I have no interest in allowing him be attacked while he cannot defend himself.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

nah kneecaps the cunny ropedrink thing was a bit of craic, all for the entertianment of the forums , sure we were gonna wright a book together :pac:

ZOMG Street Fighter 3!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Good games to Sagat08 whom i was in a lobby with briefly yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

LMAO @ E-Penis.

GGs to Unky Chop Chop and Xinkai, I ran into you a few times on ranked. Im JunkBuster (Akuma, Dudley)

Ive never faced a player that uses taunt so well. He taunted me after a knockdown so I tried to hit him on wakeup and ate an EX SRK :o (no dignity)
    I got my revenge in the form of Victory Rose. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Hurrr this thread suddenly turned sour, I thought it was all love in here.

Will have to get games in with some more of the regulars since I've started to dip into the melting pot of stupidity and mediocrity that is ranked and calmed me online jitters a little.

Had my first couple ragequits too! They were also from by far the highest BP players I'd been matched against so the system is clearly working when I can systematically decimate somebody with well over double the points of me or anyone who'd actually beaten me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Doyler01 wrote: »
    LMAO @ E-Penis.

GGs to Unky Chop Chop and Xinkai, I ran into you a few times on ranked. Im JunkBuster (Akuma, Dudley)

Ive never faced a player that uses taunt so well. He taunted me after a knockdown so I tried to hit him on wakeup and ate an EX SRK :o (no dignity)
    I got my revenge in the form of Victory Rose. :P

didnt like playing you, text book akuma.

Ah jaysus, Farz yea woke up at the wrong side of bed again eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Placebo wrote: »

Um.. Farzadq? Chun player right?

Its a tough matchup for me. Sorry im so textbook. Il do better next time.
    You joined my lobby a lot.. Why would you bother if you didnt enjoy fighting me? :confused:

xx

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

No need for apologies Doyler, play the game anyway you see fit. Its up to your opponent to counter it. If he doesn't enjoy playing against you, he is free to leave at any stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I think he was taking the piss

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Oh right. Needs a smiley face to indicate sarcasm otherwise we might get the wrong idea. :rolleyes:

Doyler don't mind farz he loves being blunt, he's our hype builder/grouch.

The correct response is to challenge him to a grudge match in the next tourney

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Placebo wrote: »

don't like this, textbook farz post

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Great games with all the lads in our lobby this evening.
    Ken,unkychop chop,sagat,scavenger and bush at the end.
    Serious ibuki sagat and bush'l b goin far with that Cody methinks!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

GGs banjo.. ur Chun is looking so good and adon I think is gonna be a sniper. ggs to Ken aswell who's Vega continues to be a nightmare.

Your right about bush... he'll be challenging for all the honours with cody methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

As soon as Ken gets to grips with vega's ultra 2 he'll b even more of a nightmare!!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

GGS to BanjoB, Sagat08, ScavengerXIII, Unky ChopChop and Bush.

Really enjoyed those games guys.

You've basically shamed me into trying a new character!!!

Great play with Adon, Ibuki and Cody respectively...
    Though I was, of course, given a couple of Chun Li and Blanka lessons!

I'll try to get back on SF a little bit later on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

ggs lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

GGs all round, had a nice start but then people pulled out their mains and suddenly I'm a year behind. Desperately need to get used to dealing with crossup pressure - walldives and air tatsus all over the place!

Have to admit I raged a bit with whoever was playing ken (a one mr chop chop I believe), that damn 2 jabs and throw just kept coming and I kept thinking "no way he's going to try that crap again he's just screwing with you, it'll be an srk this time"

2 jabs, another throw. ARGH! :pac:

Advertisement