Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

2 jabs, another throw. ARGH! :pac:

I BELIEVE this is where "Option Selects" come into play.....I could be wrong though - cue someone who knows what they are talking about.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

jesus sensitive sally's all around.
    I was doing quick match and you kept popin up

and it was a joke.
    sheesh

here azza ;););););););) go crazy !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

farz get a ps3 will yea , actually all you fuckers get a ps3.

bah I hate you all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sisko wrote: »

bah I hate you all.

Got me super if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

bah I hate you all.

Soon as I mod my stick,I'll be gettin it for ps3 man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Have to admit I raged a bit with whoever was playing ken (a one mr chop chop I believe), that damn 2 jabs and throw just kept coming and I kept thinking "no way he's going to try that crap again he's just screwing with you, it'll be an srk this time"

2 jabs, another throw. ARGH! :pac:

Good man azza i aim to please..rage provoction is my game, just ask a certain individual who got pushed over the brink..(well ask him in a week):) good games alright sorry had to leave early..sagat08 ur ibuki looks evil, kenb..sucker for the ass end of my u2..ggs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games to owwmykneecap and lysemia last nite. I was actually playing on my brothers account, scooochie4. (i was playing a bit of T.Hawk and hakan)

Was my first time playing SSF4 online, it was actually good fun in those endless lobbies. Owwmykneecap had a great win against that english honda :cool:

omg its working!

Unky chop chop, Terry, get a damn ps3 ffs.

I hate you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Renewed my Gold Live today, and got fairly soundly hammered where ever I went in Ranked :O

Eventually managed to scrap by the "Win 5 in a row ranked" and the "10 in a row endless" achievements.

Had some good games with Columjitsu and another Irish player called Blank501.

Actually I ran into a lot Irish players tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

GGs to all the Irish guys(Gorysnake, owwmykneecap, ogiekenny) I played yesterday. Good games with Owwmykneecap, cheers for the Juri experience.

Ps: If you could PM me the details of that site, it'd be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Renewed my Gold Live today, and got fairly soundly hammered where ever I went in Ranked :O

Eventually managed to scrap by the "Win 5 in a row ranked" and the "10 in a row endless" achievements.

Had some good games with Columjitsu and another Irish player called Blank501.

Actually I ran into a lot Irish players tonight.
    Good games. You've a tough deejay. only getting to grips with zoning etc. with my sagat! have a lot to learn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

bah I hate you all.

come to the dark side and get an 360 - you know you want to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

yeah 360s are as cheap as chips-I picked one up last week with 2 pads, 20gig HD amd a game for a hundred quid. And all just to play SSFIV!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

GGs to RedMan just there. A random Irish guy called RightBackBill joined the lobby and played as Gen. He was pretty good too. Anyone played him on PSN before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RightBackBill

GGs to RedMan just there. A random Irish guy called RightBackBill joined the lobby and played as Gen. He was pretty good too. Anyone played him on PSN before?

GGs Chopper & Red & cheers for the reference to this site, was unaware there was a community in Ireland. I usually hang around the streetfighterforums site but will definitely be checking in here from now on as-well.

I'm a Gen man ( No 2nd'ary ) & I welcome spar requests any time !

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Welcome to the community RightBackBill, if you're from Dublin, the North of somewhere near Limerick there are regular Casual meet-ups to be attended :)

Ah another one! Someone into the game who had no idea about us! Get stuck in man, post away on here, come to the meet ups and tourneys.

A feckin Gen player! Sweet.

Now what's your PSN? :D

Welcome to the scene :cool:

Ah another one! Someone into the game who had no idea about us! Get stuck in man, post away on here, come to the meet ups and tourneys.

A feckin Gen player! Sweet.

Now what's your PSN? :D

Welcome to the scene :cool:

Sry forgot to add !, Same as forum name ... RightBackBill

Im in Waterford so Limerick might be an option for me for meet ups, often up there at Munster games.

The big events and tourneys are held in Dublin, dunno when the next one will be though, there was a super launch event there on the 1st of may. I suppose this vid is handy for showing new people theres a scene : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvmJ4C4u28&playnext_from=TL&videos=RS7tz7se9Ls

Anyway look forward to some games, glad I've another good irish player to play on PS3. Can't wait for some Gen v Ibuki that should be very interesting. I've little experiences against good gens anyways.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Sent you a friends request rightbackbill. I'm Stavanger1.

• Advertisement

Azza wrote: »
    Sent you a friends request rightbackbill. I'm Stavanger1.

Nice one mate , I'll accept when I'm on tomorrow night.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sry forgot to add !, Same as forum name ... RightBackBill

Im in Waterford so Limerick might be an option for me for meet ups, often up there at Munster games.
    Well the meet-ups are on Saturdays at around 1 O'Clock in Limerick. If you want more info, keep an eye out for the new thread that pops up during the week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Really good games last night with BanjoB, Junkbuster and friends. I was laughing and hollering so much that I woke a very unhappy missus up!!
    Really good fun....

GG to doom also....shame about the lag..

Ken B wrote: »

GG to doom also....shame about the lag..

We found some pretty crappy wiring for the broadband in our house, so it seems that's the culprit for the intermittently ****ty bb.

Just need to find a telco engineer to do it properly and hopefully all will be well.

But yeah gg :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Sairus. Nice Rose. Looking forward to playing you more as I have little experience in playing against her.

GG to The Witch who I happened across in EB. Don't know why but I always revert to bad habits when playing him. Took a round off him which is more than usual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Played loads of Irish lads last night. Ggs to all. Especially araforn whose Chun was just too good :)

lazlo wrote: »
    Played loads of Irish lads last night. Ggs to all. Especially araforn whose Chun was just too good :)

Was fun running in to you!

It's so cool finding so many new and enthusiastic Irish peeps online right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Good games to Azza, DooM, Redman, Ramza and JohnnyBlue. Was a fun lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Good games to Azza, DooM, Redman, Ramza and JohnnyBlue. Was a fun lobby.

GGs guys, sry I had to leave after 2nd lobby

• Advertisement

Good games lads.

I think it's fair to say Guile could become trouble for Ryu now.

Advertisement