Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

bad games to gar147.

Turbos.

I do check you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

GG to Sagat08 we had some good games but just when Bush80 joined I had to go play Battlefield with a friend, would have liked to have stayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I played a single match with ayjayirl and I got seriously beaten down by his Guile. I'll need to be a much better player to come anywhere near beating him.

But to help out my ego I had a couple of matches with a Spanish Player called Facers, who plays Ibuki, and I trounced him a couple of times. For our last match it gave the option to upload to the replay channel, where I perfected him.

After that he kicked me from every match where we came up against one another :D

Questions: What decides if a match is uploadable?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Questions: What decides if a match is uploadable?

As far as I can figure, it seems to be getting a certain amount of wins in a row. The amount of wins needed seems to increase the more BP you have, and further to this it seems to be total BP as opposed to an individaual characters BP.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Good games to ogiekeaney tonight. Really good bison man and your blanka kicked my ass. Ryus ultra 2 worked pretty well in the bison matchup i think, it can beat psycho punisher up close and ex headstomps. The ultra vs ultra led to a pretty dramatic ending one round!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I played a single match with ayjayirl and I got seriously beaten down by his Guile. I'll need to be a much better player to come anywhere near beating him.

Hey dude that was me actually me playing Guile.

I wouldn't get too disheartened as most people who fight Guile without knowing him try to do so like Ryu or Ken and that just doesn't work. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

bad games to gar147.

Turbos.

I do check you know.

Chunkis was going on about this guy on IRC, saying he was really good. Was it definite turbo use? I've checked my replays and it often has five inputs when I've double tapped a button.

What character was he using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ive played that dude a lot. Its really annoying playing him. He does stuff that makes absolutely no sense, completely random. He uses ryu.

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ive played that dude a lot. Its really annoying playing him. He does stuff that makes absolutely no sense, completely random. He uses ryu.

Yeah if memory serves he isn't that great at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ye, im not sure whats going on in his head with the stuff he does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ah one of those guys, where you can't tell if he's actually good, or really bad.

"Wow what a retard, wtf is this guy doing ....unless .... did he MEAN to do that? Is this guy an evil genius?"

Sisko wrote: »
    Ah one of those guys, where you can't tell if he's actually good, or really bad.

"Wow what a retard, wtf is this guy doing ....unless .... did he MEAN to do that? Is this guy an evil genius?"

I think his randomness simply falls apart against someone who spends 1) 95% of their time blocking or 2) blocks smart, ie 1) me or 2) Bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

GG's to FutureGuy,

The Honda vs Ryu matches were good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I think his randomness simply falls apart against someone who spends 1) 95% of their time blocking or 2) blocks smart, ie 1) me or 2) Bush.
    Or a big irish man.....;)

Hey dude that was me actually me playing Guile.

Oh, good job with the senseless beatdown. We should play more, I clearly need a lot of Guile experience. Do you guys share an account?

It's hard to know who's on what account since the first post player list isn't up to date with the replies *coughsubtlehintcough* :P

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Basically, if you're fighting AyJayIRL and he picks Guile, it's DooM :)

If he doesn't pick Guile, do I have more or less chance of winning?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Nah, AyjayIRL is no push over either. There's no easy wins in this community! (Except AnimaX, he's pretty free)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

ggs to lazlo had no idea about bisons ultra 2 cross up punish.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

ggs med :) looking forward to the next one!¬

also ggs to Sairus. We need to have a decider now that we're level pegging at 2-2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

lazlo wrote: »
    ggs med :) looking forward to the next one!¬

also ggs to Sairus. We need to have a decider now that we're level pegging at 2-2

Ah, I was wondering if you were on Boards or not! I was really enjoying those matches =D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    There's no easy wins in this community! (Except AnimaX, he's pretty free)

Haha, those words will be regretted :P

Good (offline) games to BanjoB/Araforn today! Man, that was a good session. Rufus/Chun matches were too close :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

animaX wrote: »

Good (offline) games to BanjoB/Araforn today! Man, that was a good session. Rufus/Chun matches were too close :D

Offline?? What's this secret training camps? Damn culchees trying to take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

GGs to redman, where the feck did you pull that cammy from? I wish I had your execution!

I'm telling you man you've improved soooo much from when I used to have those session with you on the PC version.

Totally different player.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

He was rocking Cammy against me in casuals between bouts of complaining about Adon!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

animaX wrote: »

Indeed I'm bringing all the top tiers down south lads !! :)
    Great games today Terry. Nailbiting stuff with chun/ Rufus. Very nice hakan too. Great to have some offline casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Sisko wrote: »
    GGs to redman, where the feck did you pull that cammy from? I wish I had your execution!

I'm telling you man you've improved soooo much from when I used to have those session with you on the PC version.

Totally different player.

Ha, cheers man, your ibuki was pretty impressive too, you'll have some serious execution in no time if you keep her up. GGs.
    He was rocking Cammy against me in casuals between bouts of complaining about Adon!

Ah, don't get me started again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

ggs to Owmykneecap and a few other Irish folk I played. I'll plug in the mic some day - whenever I find it less necessary to mutter to myself...Some of my execution is awful! Especially under pressure :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Great games with Atrak and doom earlier.
    Doom those games were tight as **** as usual.
    I'd say good games to doyler but we always play and I'd just be repeating myself. Good games anyway doyler :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Great games Banjo,

Turtling for the (one) win!

Advertisement