Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Sorry man I totally forgot your gamertag. Must play you again. Against akuma I'm always caught by the crossup tatsu! Dont play enough good akuma's to get the hang of what way to block etc. Great pressure with Dudley too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I played IRISH NEMES1S... I don't think he posts here, but I checked his friend list and at least a few of you are on it. His Vega destroyed me! He was close to a perfect at one point. First time I've played a good Vega... just didn't know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Thanks Sabre for some cracking Gen Vs. Ibuki games.

Just moved to stick midweek and decided to run with Ibuki as my backup to Sagat. Think I'll stick with Ibuki as my number 1 cause she's an incredibly fun rush character and has a huge number of tools to master! Ibuki Vs. Ibuki fights are always brilliant.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I wish I had a theme tune. He's cooler than Bang!

You mean you don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I wish I had a theme tune. He's cooler than Bang!
    You mean you don't?
    Yeah, get with the times. I've got albums of the things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I had to go with Honda to beat you most of the time. Good stuff. You coming to casuals on Tuesday?

Also, nice job on the study, good thinking!

Dont think il be around this Tuesday, I have an exam from 4-6, I could drop in after if ppl are staying late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ah, is that who junkbuster is? Good games man, been wondering about this mysterious Doyler character!

GGs to everyone I played today, too many to mention, and sorry to Bush about the lag. I'm going to go ahead and say that's the only way that ended up 2:2!

Ye ggs. The lag was probably my fault, I was trying to sort out the qos settings on my router most of the time yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

columok wrote: »
    Thanks Sabre for some cracking Gen Vs. Ibuki games.

Just moved to stick midweek and decided to run with Ibuki as my backup to Sagat. Think I'll stick with Ibuki as my number 1 cause she's an incredibly fun rush character and has a huge number of tools to master! Ibuki Vs. Ibuki fights are always brilliant.

Thanks for the games! Ibuki is an interesting character to come up against...

Also thanks to EmSixteen - good games and a good laugh...Had a look at the replays, you're certainly a busy player :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I seem to owe one UnkyChopChop an apology, was playing in a room with A-Trak a few nights ago, and his bro jumped on for a few games, and he wasn't dry at all, he is offensive minded, i like that, and he was enjoyable to play against. The connection was a bi choppy, but i am not complaining as i might've lost anyways. I must have been thinking about somebody else as i do remember there being a boring player in the same room as myself & chop one night.

So, to you, UnkyChopChop, you have my apologies, didn't mean to insult, GGs, etc, enjoyed playing you.

HOWEVER, My Sakura is not below par, jerk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

he giveth and he taketh away :p:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Xinkai wrote: »
    I seem to owe one UnkyChopChop an apology, was playing in a room with A-Trak a few nights ago, and his bro jumped on for a few games, and he wasn't dry at all, he is offensive minded, i like that, and he was enjoyable to play against.

So, to you, UnkyChopChop, you have my apologies, didn't mean to insult, GGs, etc, enjoyed playing you.

HOWEVER, My Sakura is not below par, jerk :(

'Fraid that was just me the other night Xinkai, my bro wasn't in that room at all.
    That Ken in the pink Cowboy outfit? All me. Thanks for the compliments though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

A-Trak wrote: »
    'Fraid that was just me the other night Xinkai, my bro wasn't in that room at all.

You're my hero :pac:

A-Trak wrote: »

FFFFUUUUUUU.... Taking lessons with the taunts then haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Ah Well Xinkai it's the thought that counts.
    Yep I taught him The way of the taunt, didn't relise he was online mascarading as me with his fresh off the boat Ken

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good games to...

Burning Eclipse. It's clear to see the practice is paying off for you.

Doom. Great practice and I learned a few things about my zoning.

Anto Nick. Connection was a little choppy but enjoyed the few games!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

GGs to Araforn, Retrofan and the other Irish lads in last nights endless battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Played an english guy caled Skelator someting.

1st game vs his ibuki, I had my mic on and was mumbling to myself about lag (as always) he wins.

Comes on the mic "OH LAG is it? YEAH YEAH sure buddy LAG!!1!" etc.

I Perfect him the 1st round and beat the tar out of him in round 2 of the next game.

"Look mate, just because i trashed you doesn't mean there was no lag."

He didn't reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

GGs unky chop chop...Nice Ken

Good games Golly. you've got yourself a decent balrog there .Dont know how i havn't bumped into you before on my travels.bugger of a match up for me but i bumbled through.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

Good games Golly. you've got yourself a decent balrog there .Dont know how i havn't bumped into you before on my travels.bugger of a match up for me but i bumbled through.

Feel free to add me for some casuals :)

• Advertisement

Good game to the Onion. I was was incognito;), I hope being beaten & taunted by the pink cowboy wasn't too much like being dragon punched by Graham Norton in pair of arseless chaps :).

Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good game to the Onion. I was was incognito;), I hope being beaten & taunted by the pink cowboy wasn't too much like being dragon punched by Graham Norton in pair of arseless chaps :).

Good game.

Less of the imagery there now :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good game.
    The Onion was happy to allow you a victory, if only to help your confidence young one. Have you ever considered Sumo? :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The Onion was happy to allow you a victory, if only to help your confidence young one. Have you ever considered Sumo? :D

The Doom does not like his gimmick being stolen.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The Doom can hardly claim third person conversing! The Onion is sceptical...

SOMEONE needs to get up to date :D

Heh fun games on MELTY BLOOD today in XGC!!!

GGs to:

Kiki (20-0) :P
    Joe
    Andy
    Darren
    Jason

Melty Blood scene anyone? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

GGs to sagat08, Owwmykneecap and Araforn from yesterday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Cobelcog. Taking a round of your Cammy shows I'm getting better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

FutureGuy wrote: »
    GGs to Cobelcog. Taking a round of your Cammy shows I'm getting better!

Ha, GGs man.

Advertisement