Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Was he irish? Oh wait thats that akuma player right? Ah he's a bit of a rep alright, come to PSN where people are actually nice to each other

<_<

>_>

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Sisko wrote: »
    Was he irish? Oh wait thats that akuma player right? Ah he's a bit of a rep alright, come to PSN where people are actually nice to each other

<_<

>_>

:D

Most be all lonely in PSN land but sorry I can't help. While we do actually have a PS3, its in my sister room and I'm not about to rebuy SSFIV, sorry! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Never played home made resin myself so can't comment on him but if I was hosting an Irish lobby I'd never kick another Irish player.

That goes without saying dreddy , I think that guy is just a young fella , hes a bit of a reputation anyway for being that type of guy, hell I've heard about him and I'm on PS3 lol.

He did post on here the odd time awhile back I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I play resin a good bit, hes alright. Hes asked me to kick people cos they are bad before. Ill kick people for being bad but they have to be annoyingly bad.

Ill kick Irish people no problem, lol. Im not putting up with lag just cos they are Irish. Ive kicked laggy Irish people who get mad cos I kicked a fellow paddy as they say but **** it lag is lag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

gg's tonight to Sagat, Redman, Chunkis, Bourke, Aliousis and ogiekeaney. First good lobby session I've enjoy in awhile! I felt I started fading out a bit toward the end :pac:

Tsk tsk tsk bush. Look what playing on the 360 has done to you already. :p

Personally if I set up an irish room and me and another guy were wanting to play each other and another irish guy joined that was unplayabley laggy , I'd 1st message him about the lag, then if it continued leave and create a private 1v1 rooms with the guy I was initially playing. While still adding the 2nd irish guy to my friends list.

I've joined random rooms where 2 guys are fighting while I watch to wait my turn , then when its finally my turn I'm kicked before I even get a chance to play. I find this pretty infurating , if those guys are gonna do that, make a room 1v1 with a private slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

The funny thing is that I didn't even get to play against this Resin guy ( even though it was only a 3 person lobby ) , Azza's kick ass gameplay meant that we never met in a game and the moment he won a match and it meant it would be me against him, I get kicked.

I've being kicked from lobby's before even getting a chance to play before so it was nothing new.

Btw, I tried adding you as a friend Azza but it told me your friends list was full, looks like someone is popular! :pac:

Bush80 wrote: »
    Ill kick Irish people no problem, lol. Im not putting up with lag just cos they are Irish. Ive kicked laggy Irish people who get mad cos I kicked a fellow paddy as they say but **** it lag is lag.

Oh yea, I've no problem kicking people if they're laggy, but it didn't sound like that was going on in what Misty Chaos was saying. If you lag I don't give a **** where you're from, I won't play with you. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

After reading a bit through this thread I really feel left out. Damn u Xbox! All the irish community are on here saying ggs. Maybe i'll turn to the dark side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

While we do actually have a PS3, its in my sister room and I'm not about to rebuy SSFIV, sorry! :o

I could actually hear sisko's heart breaking :(:(;)

ggs to bourkenator, Jim, redman, ogiekeaney and mchny

I hate all you people with your good execution and long combos and stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Bush80 wrote: »
    I play resin a good bit, hes alright. Hes asked me to kick people cos they are bad before. Ill kick people for being bad but they have to be annoyingly bad.

I've a load of hatemail by him, slating me, Vega, Vega-players etc. if you'd like to see them....

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sagat06 wrote: »

Oh never mind me, I didn't want a mention anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Sagat06 wrote: »

D4RK ONION wrote: »

I think he was only talking about people with good execution ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Good games to everyone I played last night. Irish lobbys are great fun

D4RK ONION wrote: »

And goods games to D4rk Onion who is on a level all of his own :p

The Hound wrote: »
    After reading a bit through this thread I really feel left out. Damn u Xbox! All the irish community are on here saying ggs. Maybe i'll turn to the dark side.

Definitely! Might be an idea to start learning stick first though so you don't have to adapt to the crappy xbox pad

icon_suicide.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Good games to Neenak tonight.You've a great Rose there. I had a feeling her ultra 2 was usefull for something and you really made me fear it. That U2 into super was spectacular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

We had some great games man. I was struggling a bit with your all out assaults so I'm sure you noticed my gratuitous use of backdash :D

I really think her U2 is the best ultra in the game. It's useful for everything. Wakeup, anti-air, combo starter, combo finisher, it does it all.

I'll be around this evening for some more games if you or anyone else fancies it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

GG Doom. Was surprised when we got matched up in random. Tight as always and was pleased that i managed to clutch it out at the end.

I'm still a bit rusty so if you are up for a session at some point I would welcome the practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

GGs to Speedhaak... Very nice Rufus!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GGs last night to Kirby and Chris.

I think more aggression is needed in the Sim match up, I seemed to fair alot better when I pushed forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

GGs last night to Kirby and Chris.

I think more aggression is needed in the Sim match up, I seemed to fair alot better when I pushed forward.

i think ken may not be the boy for fighting a turtle guile, if guile presses forward id say ken has a chance but if its all defence on his part he is a brick wall. i really dont know t hawk either, although when i picked guile against him i dominated. ggs

also i fought futureguy/garak last night too, good games before the lag started causing problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

anyone play an irish guy called stevokevo22?

6.5 K plus battle points with honda and he quit on me in ranked. He's the highest ranked irish player i think ive seen.

any one here above that amount?

6.5 K plus battle points with honda and he quit on me in ranked. He's the highest ranked irish player i think ive seen.

Bp?

Sure I have 5,800 and I can only play 4 days a week :)

Pretty sure Bushes Blanka is over 8k.

i think ken may not be the boy for fighting a turtle guile, if guile presses forward id say ken has a chance but if its all defence on his part he is a brick wall. i really dont know t hawk either, although when i picked guile against him i dominated. ggs

also i fought futureguy/garak last night too, good games before the lag started causing problems

I'd put it at 5:5.

I think you need to capitalise on Guiles weak wake up game more when you get a knock down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'd doubt he quit. I played him a couple of times the other and he never quit despite losing a few. He also responded to my sfie message so maybe he'll join us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I checked his profile and it said he'd switched off his xbox, and he had like a 3 percent disconnect... who knows.

He got my standard response anyway.

Advertisement