Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

Placebo wrote: »
    GG's to you too
    bit laggy, i didnt play well at all
    at all.

i was farzadq

We need another good set :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fought this steamer last night. Thanks to ye I had warning and hopped in anyways. I'd typhoon after his jaguar tooth and then run away and taunt for good measure. Fair play is due that he kept letting me back in but I was hoping to get a message... No one ever sends me hatemail....:(

Played him again and comprehensively beat him. I now actively search for him in Ranked as he's fun to beat. Remember kids, if you want to play him, set the search to 60 second matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Good game in ranked earlier farz.

Though that second ultra might've chipped me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

GG zapp i let you win ;)

also great games to MR AJAY
    I play so careless sometimes, totally havent used ULTRA 1 in ages but i thought i even things out by busting out my YELLOW CHUN. better warn brian about her too, :pac:

anyway ggs, very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    GGs to Burning Eclipse today. Cammy is coming along nicely :)

Thanks man, GGs to you too. It would be nice to have a session just against your Makoto, as I have zero experience against her with the exception of playing you.

GG last night to Cobelcog! 2x Ex TKCS, cannon spike, fadc into ultra is beautiful. I have much to learn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Thanks man, GGs to you too. It would be nice to have a session just against your Makoto, as I have zero experience against her with the exception of playing you.

Well there's two reasons why I'm not too fond of relying solely on her for Irish Player matches at the moment. The first being she's still very early stages and I have a lot to learn about her yet, and the second being I don't need people knowing all my little tricks and gimmicks. ;) That sounds greedy/rude but at the mo that's all I'm going on :P

GG zapp i let you win ;)

also great games to MR AJAY
    I play so careless sometimes, totally havent used ULTRA 1 in ages but i thought i even things out by busting out my YELLOW CHUN. better warn brian about her too, :pac:

anyway ggs, very close.

i take this back

dismalness
    The state or quality of being dismal

GRUDGE MATCH ON

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

i take this back

dismalness
    The state or quality of being dismal

GRUDGE MATCH ON

Wha eva Farz....... I believe it was 8-2 in my favour before I started dicking around..... bring it! :D

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Wha eva Farz....... I believe it was 8-2 in my favour before I started dicking around..... bring it! :D

yeah cause zoning and reacting to each others baits is total dicking around :)
    and you continued to dick around after i got 4 consecutive wins? :):rolleyes:

Bring%20it%20on%20Again.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Anytime Farz....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Anytime Farz....

ItsOnNowChapsL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Oh whats going on here, ayjay appears to be involved in TWO grudge matches now no less.

Someone make some posters

Get hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to Cobelcog earlier on tonight, your Cammy is as unrelenting as ever but then you started switching to other characters and I finally landed a win against your Dudley, the one I'm uploading to youtube as we speak! :D

It was good fun when I started switching around to other characters myself, some of them were pretty close matches.

GG's A-track ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

ggs ta bush farz and some other names i didnt recognize tonight:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Araforn, nice Chunners...we need to get some sets in!
    GGs to Bush. I was dissapointed by my execution when I did eventually get in on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GGS lads

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

FutureGuy wrote: »
    GGs to Araforn, nice Chunners...we need to get some sets in!
    GGs to Bush. I was dissapointed by my execution when I did eventually get in on you.

Gg's man. V Nice ryu. Nice ****in Dan too!!! lol.
    Next time I'll just create a lobby for 2 for a proper set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

GG's A-track ;)

Some good top tier whoring on show there i bet ;)

animaX wrote: »

checklistv[summary of our match up]

Come backs [check]
    Hype talk [check]
    Good Game [check]
    Using the same move repeatedly* [error]

*MK dive kick [rufus]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Using the same move repeatedly* [error]

*MK dive kick [rufus]

No EX spinning bird kicks then?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

animaX wrote: »

Quiet you, with your mid-tier antics.
    There was an awesome display of TOP TIER fights between me and Farz.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

ggs animax and unky chop chop earlier. Would love some more Ken experience man, we had some tight matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to Farz, Bush, Gorysnake and everyone else I played tonight.

Also, GGs to Owwmykneecap in MvC2, told you I'm pretty terrible at that game.

gg misty/golly
    sorry about new lobby, other one was too bit

and GG to these chaps
    http://prntscr.com/m6nd

except gory
    cheater ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Very GGs to darkonion! Had great fun! Sorry for mostly using Gief. Ever since I got his mecha outfit I've taken a shine to him. Started using him last week and I really prefer him to T.Hawk so I was mostly just using him to try learn stuff as quick as I could. I'll take it as a sign that he is the way to go as I've finally found someone I can NEARLY beat your honda with... Though once I got hit with the perfect I had to switch to spamlong for the lolz.

Looking forward to saturday! :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I don't mean to sound cocky, but that perfect round even had me mouth open wide, I must've landed about 8 HHS in a row!

GGs indeed, I hate 'Gief...

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Yeah I kept attempting to do a light SPD between all the hands because I thought that was possible. Could just be my clunky wrists!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Good games to: Farz, Speed_Boat, I Am The Wal, Unky Chop Chop, Misty_Chaos, Ry and anyone else I may be forgetting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Ggs to Redman, such enjoyable matches, some really close games - nice to play a Cammy that doesn't mash all day! :pac:

Advertisement