Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

GGs to Banjob on psn, we had a long set of about 70 fights, hopefully he comes back to psn knowing he has an xbox. Great chun, thanks to ramza for upsetting the mood when he came in for 3 fights or so biggrin.giftongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

The Hound wrote: »
    GGs to Banjob on psn, we had a long set of about 70 fights, hopefully he comes back to psn knowing he has an xbox. Great chun, thanks to ramza for upsetting the mood when he came in for 3 fights or so biggrin.giftongue.gif

Great games man. I've never played someone who's THAT good with over half the cast.... Jesus!!. I was kicked all around psn although there was some good ones with chun and sagat.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

BanjoB wrote: »
    Great games man. I've never played someone who's THAT good with over half the cast.... Jesus!!. I was kicked all around psn although there was some good ones with chun and sagat.

Ye thanks, great games. Ye chun and sagat is nice, I was surprised with your Dash ultras, was excellent & your Adon was really good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ah god, get a room you two!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

animaX wrote: »
    Ah god, get a room you two!

Don't worry Terry. I'll always have time for u on xbl too :pac:

• Advertisement

BanjoB wrote: »
    Don't worry Terry. I'll always have time for u on xbl too :pac:

I'm not playing you on live ever again! I bet you recorded every match from our last set and analysed every frame of every game looking for loop-holes! Cheater!

I'll bust out some other character next time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Ment to make a mention; GGs last night Red. We need to do more Troll-Offs in the coming weeks.
    Score so far is 2-2. Damn your simple input...

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Voa wrote: »
    Ment to make a mention; GGs last night Red. We need to do more Troll-Offs in the coming weeks.
    Score so far is 2-2. Damn your simple input...

GGs, once I stopped rage bursting, landing tao's astral was too easy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Red350 wrote: »
    GGs, once I stopped rage bursting, landing tao's astral was too easy :P
    Now you just need to win one, lose one, gold burst astral.

Voa wrote: »
    Now you just need to win one, lose one, gold burst astral.

That beauty's being saved for the wheel of hype!

• Advertisement

Good games to gorysnake last night. Hope it wasn't too rude leaving like that. Was trying to keep sagat as a secondary but was getting frustrated with guile!! Apologies.

Also, good sesssion with Bush, McTetly and Blag. Pity i couldn't hang around a bit longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Hope it wasn't too rude leaving like that. Was trying to keep sagat as a secondary but was getting frustrated with guile!! Apologies.

:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sigh... I miss the days when I was the only person annoying the crap out of people with Guile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

GGs to Ian McTetly earlier. It's good to see another Rose amongst the legions of online Kens and Ryus. You play her pretty damn well too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

GGs to FutureGuy earlier.
    Solid Ryu!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Neeknak wrote: »
    GGs to Ian McTetly earlier. It's good to see another Rose amongst the legions of online Kens and Ryus. You play her pretty damn well too.

maybe Sairus could take an online class :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Good games to gorysnake last night. Hope it wasn't too rude leaving like that. Was trying to keep sagat as a secondary but was getting frustrated with guile!! Apologies.

Also, good sesssion with Bush, McTetly and Blag. Pity i couldn't hang around a bit longer.

No problems man Good Games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

PPC wrote: »
    GGs to FutureGuy earlier.
    Solid Ryu!

Hi there, I presume you were kgleeson? Nice Blanka! Thanksfully I know the Honda match-up fairly well thanks to clashes with Onion. We must have a longer set sometime as Blanka is the next match-up I need to learn. I kow the theory but lack the practice.

GGs also to Foamy, too bad the cnxn completely dropped off after the first few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Yeah I was giving her a run through to get her to C rank, she is pretty fun to play but her lofty jump was costing me a few games, tricky to time meaty crossups. Those Rose mirrors were really fun though, non stop slides and cr.mp Soul Spirals ftw lol. I feel like she has the tools to deal with Balrog too, so we'll need to get some games in!

Yeah I was giving her a run through to get her to C rank, she is pretty fun to play but her lofty jump was costing me a few games, tricky to time meaty crossups. Those Rose mirrors were really fun though, non stop slides and cr.mp Soul Spirals ftw lol. I feel like she has the tools to deal with Balrog too, so we'll need to get some games in!

The position you are left in from a HK spiral which knocks the opponent down is the exact jumping distance to cross them up. Except for Deejay, T Hawk and one or two other characters.

Balrog pretty much stomps all over Rose for the most part. Her cr.lk one his wake up is pretty useful if he doesn't have any meter. Other than that it's a nightmare fight for me. The damage I lose if I get caught with one jab can be horrific if the player's good.

• Advertisement

The position you are left in from a HK spiral which knocks the opponent down is the exact jumping distance to cross them up. Except for Deejay, T Hawk and one or two other characters.

Balrog pretty much stomps all over Rose for the most part. Her cr.lk one his wake up is pretty useful if he doesn't have any meter. Other than that it's a nightmare fight for me. The damage I lose if I get caught with one jab can be horrific if the player's good.

Well I probably just don't know the match too well, but Azza's hardcore turtle Rose was stressing my rog out big time.

Does anyone know a guy by the tag of RagingHorseBox? I'm in an endless lobby with him now and he seems to have his **** together with a hell of a lot of characters. He's got 0 points all round so I was thinking it might be one of you guy's alt tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Thanks for the games Robbknoll - gave me a rough ol' time! Would say that your uppance will come on Saturday but that's unlikely! :D

🤪

Does anyone know a guy by the tag of RagingHorseBox? I'm in an endless lobby with him now and he seems to have his **** together with a hell of a lot of characters. He's got 0 points all round so I was thinking it might be one of you guy's alt tags.

That's The Hound, he's upgraded to XBL!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs to Joe in BB. Had a nice long session and it was great fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Ian Mctetley and Yrevel in random ranked matches.

That's The Hound, he's upgraded to XBL!

Ahh it makes sense now. He's was beating me around like I tried to steal his lunch money.

Good games to ogiekeaney last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

GGs to dreddy in 3s, TECHTASTIC

GGs also to
    Mr focus AKA red.
    A 'farz chun is better than my honda' - trak
    mchm

didnt get to play trev boy uks

Placebo wrote: »
    Mr focus AKA red.

GGs Mr Hazanshu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

ggs to bourkenator. dont think ive ever eaten so many srk fadc ultras in a set before:mad:

Advertisement