Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i was er........... on the phone? when we played that match :o:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

FutureGuy wrote: »
    GGs to Hotaru in Ranked yesterday. Even though you are new, I can see that you are different from 99% of new Ryus out there. You're concentrating on zoning and in the second round you did really well. if you want to get some practice, I'd be happy to get an endless lobby going!

GGs to ErinSoup. I could've sworn he's a boarsie and he has a very solid Akuma. Must send him an invite to the site!

Ah thanks :) I'd definitely be interested in an endless lobby - I certainly need the practice anyway :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ggs to speed boat last night. Got really laggy at the end.

Also gg to Sabre...one dreadfully laggy akuma v fei match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Also gg to Sabre...one dreadfully laggy akuma v fei match.

Sorry about that - didn't get to play any ranked or anything last night cos it lagged out! Will have to make up for it today...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GGs to Hound, who gave me a 70-3 drubbing.

I think I'll restart my SSFIV game with Ryu now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

3 against hound......not bad Kiki!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

did u forget to plink :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

GG's Farz

GG's Bush

GG's A-Trak

GG's Unky

GG's KenB

GG's SpeedBoat

GG's Hound

All from the last day or two. You're all crap by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Thanks for the games Araforn - sorry about the lag; probably me!

And thanks to PPC for the endless taunting in third round of Ranked :D

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ry wrote: »
    GG's Farz

GG's Bush

GG's A-Trak

GG's Unky

GG's KenB

GG's SpeedBoat

GG's Hound

All from the last day or two. You're all crap by the way.

BG'S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    And thanks to PPC for the endless taunting in third round of Ranked :D

GGs! Mash taunt to win the game.

GG to Xinkai with his annoying Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

What is it about hound that makes u never wanna play street fighter again!! Lol.
    Gg's man. :)

Gg's to sabre the other night too.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

BanjoB wrote: »
    What is it about hound that makes u never wanna play street fighter again!! Lol.
    Gg's man. :)

Gg's to sabre the other night too.
    Lol, GGs Banjob. I like to scrub it up with Guy, some ppl just dont know what to do against him!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GG's to Hound last night, had a really fun set and he was on form with multi FADC combos flying everywhere.

I don't know if it's me or the nerfs in Super or Hound but I actually enjoyed some Sagat matches. That's new.

GG's to Hound last night, had a really fun set and he was on form with multi FADC combos flying everywhere.

I don't know if it's me or the nerfs in Super or Hound but I actually enjoyed some Sagat matches. That's new.
    Ye GGs, Its defo the nerfs to Sagat, Latest tier list says Guile beats Sagat 6-4 and all the Guile vs Sagat vids I've seen in super is Sagat losing. Thats sonic boom is broken...confused.gif

The Hound wrote: »
    Ye GGs, Its defo the nerfs to Sagat, Latest tier list says Guile beats Sagat 6-4 and all the Guile vs Sagat vids I've seen in super is Sagat losing. Thats sonic boom is broken...confused.gif

I have no pity for you, it used to be 7-3 in the other direction, so thank you Capcom for you fair mindedness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games to Morpheumax (crossbreed) and Junkbuster the other night! Had two good sessions.

Also, good games (all 3 of them) to BanjoB from a few nights ago.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Damn sonic boom's, best poke in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

GG's to Terry, Hound and Azza last night. Even if i did get battered round the place
    Hound,next time my Guy will equal yours

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

GGs to Terry and Hound the other day.
    If any1 would be kind enough to kick my ass and teach me a few things I'm up for games anytime on XBL - JunkBuster

• Advertisement

GG's to Terry, Hound and Azza last night. Even if i did get battered round the place

Yeah ggs. Should have broken out rufus a bit sooner, didn't realise my bro would be over to play modern warfare. Next time
    Doyler01 wrote: »
    GGs to Terry and Hound the other day.
    If any1 would be kind enough to kick my ass and teach me a few things I'm up for games anytime on XBL - JunkBuster

Man, i totally forgot that was you!!! I was wondering who that nasty akuma was :p

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Very GGs to terry! Apologies for the exceptionally poor play on my part. before your invite I had some immensly annoying matches and entered the games with a less than cool head! Thats an awesome rufus you have there. Wasnt trying to counter pick when i used gief btw, honestly all I know how to play are the grapplers. My reaction times have gone to the dogs. I dont know how many times I had a gud chance to hit you and would punish with a lp for MASSIVE damage! That perfect you got on me didnt help me focus neither!
    Really gotta stay cool and get my hands to obey me!

P.S none of that is meant in a narcy way! All narc is purely aimed at meself.

P.P.S when i was thawk and you did you ur U2 in one match I was nearly full screen away. Is there a way to avoid that or do I just have to hope I have the health to survive?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

ggs ramza in sc2

sorry about the lag bro, you know, across the world and all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs roogle, I suck

ggs ramza in sc2

sorry about the lag bro, you know, across the world and all

Every time I see that TLA I wonder why people are playing Soul Calibur 2 :D

Very GGs to terry! Apologies for the exceptionally poor play on my part. before your invite I had some immensly annoying matches and entered the games with a less than cool head! Thats an awesome rufus you have there. Wasnt trying to counter pick when i used gief btw, honestly all I know how to play are the grapplers. My reaction times have gone to the dogs. I dont know how many times I had a gud chance to hit you and would punish with a lp for MASSIVE damage! That perfect you got on me didnt help me focus neither!
    Really gotta stay cool and get my hands to obey me!

P.S none of that is meant in a narcy way! All narc is purely aimed at meself.

P.P.S when i was thawk and you did you ur U2 in one match I was nearly full screen away. Is there a way to avoid that or do I just have to hope I have the health to survive?

Yeah good games man! To be honest, I had to play amazing boringly last night because of the very fact that you play grapplers. Rufus can't rushdown grapplers which was why I was playing keep-away for the whole session. I'm not normally so frustratingly boring (even I was getting sick of myself!).

As for the ultra, that was just a cheap lazy finish because i knew it would chip! I know that ryu and sagat can beat it with ex-SRK, maybe ex-tomahawk might have worked?

GGs to Terry and Azza today. Azza you're lame... biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Gg's to Prenelf.
    Some nice back and forth between us in our ken v Ryu games.
    Good stuff

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Very entertaining ggs v Onion last night. Perfect way to practice some vortex spacing as he played Cody, Ryu and Honda who have varying degrees of wake-up options. I'm not sure what was causing the random lag spikes, but most of the time it was fine!

GG to Bush in ranked. If you don't mind, I'd like to post that vid on srk to get feedback on wtf to do against such a good Chun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GG to Bush in ranked. If you don't mind, I'd like to post that vid on srk to get feedback on wtf to do against such a good Chun.

No bother, gg.

Advertisement