Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Your like hound...but Sh1t3
    :pac:

ha ha love it

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

ggs to Unky, Bourke and Red!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

GG's to Farz earlier..bout 30 games I think.
    A plethora of characters you picked. Your like hound...but Sh1t3
    :pac:

funny the win ratio said otherwise :rolleyes:
    anyway that was Ry you were playing. I hopped on for the chun matches.
    Thanks for given us the laughs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

The win ratio did indeed say otherwise.

You're like Damdai Unky but exponentially more random. ;)

GG's though :P

GGs Aaron,
    you started messing about near the end so i thought brian hopped on, thus the taunts and picking of guile . soz :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

GGs to Tetly. I reckon I actually learned a lot on mixing up Makoto's rush ins there.
    And why it's not a good idea to jump constantly against Ryu =/

I really need to work on my Bison game though. Every time I play him with any character I freeze up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

GGs to Bourke, Sagat and BanjoB.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sairus wrote: »
    GGs to Tetly. I reckon I actually learned a lot on mixing up Makoto's rush ins there.
    And why it's not a good idea to jump constantly against Ryu =/

I really need to work on my Bison game though. Every time I play him with any character I freeze up.

Didn't you hear? Bison 1-9 Makoto! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Gg's to yreval, bourkenator and especially sagat08 last night. We had a marathon session which gave me some much needed blanka experience. Great stuff man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Ggs to Bourkenator, yreval and banjob yeah that was a great session alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Yeah ggs lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

GGs A-trak tonight. Honda is a toughy! Very hard to block his headbutts on reaction online. He definitely got the better of Seth lol. Had to try and keep you guessing with Akuma so as not to be in the way of too many of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

GG's to D4RK ONION in 3rd Strike tonight. Best connection in the country.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

What can I say, best internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

GGs to BanjoB and Sagat08 the other night, sorry I couldn't stay any longer than 6-7 games.....

I'll be available after the footy this evening if you'd (or anyone) like some more games.

I desperately need to improve my ibuki!

ken i might be on tonight some 1 on 1's
    ibuki vs cammy

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

GGs to Redman 350 recently. Showing me who has the better ryu. Also making me more comfortable with the ken match up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

[QUOTE=prenelf;68950697s Also making me more comfortable with the ken match up.[/QUOTE]

WTF are you playing at Red!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

prenelf wrote: »
    GGs to Redman 350 recently. Showing me who has the better ryu. Also making me more comfortable with the ken match up.

GGs, your ryu's really good, hopefully we can get some offline games in at the next inferno.
    WTF are you playing at Red!

It's so rare to find a ryu that doesn't know the ken matchup, I just had to exploit it, who knew it'd backfire!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Cheers to Azza for a 2 Hr session last night, sorry bout backin out before last match >.<.

Ill try get some videos up of the ryu v bison and ibuki v the rest of who you picked haha

• Advertisement

GGs ajay and burning eclipse - sorry had to go watch fade street , didnt get a chance to leave

also gg red

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Placebo wrote: »
    GGs ajay and burning eclipse - sorry had to go watch fade street , didnt get a chance to leave

also gg red

Are you fecking serious farz :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nice long set against Burning Eclipse tonight...Shake off some of the rust before the Glacial Super League this weekend and the trip to Cork next week!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Nice long set against Burning Eclipse tonight...Shake off some of the rust before the Glacial Super League this weekend and the trip to Cork next week!

Indeed!

GG to Sabre0001, Ajay and Farz... My first time playing in a month and it definitely showed.

I like Makoto, but I still don't really know what to do with her.

Sisko wrote: »
    Are you fecking serious farz :eek:

i know 3 ppl in it, needed it for future slaggin ammo
    its well cringey

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good games to prenelf last night who I bump into quite alot in ranked!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Good game to Dark Chronicle who has an awesome Makoto.

Good games to Araforn (BanjoB). Great set for about 25 games. The last 7 or 8 games were about as close as they come. Slivers of life separated most of the games. Chun is one of the few characters who gives DeeJay trouble with crossups, and I have to use Up Kicks at the last second or we trade. I needed some practice against a great Chun, and I'm far more confident about the match-up now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thanks to Farz for being a good sport last night, the commentary test went pretty much flawlessly and I'm in the motions of throwing some of it up for some critique now.

I also made a short film of the absolute state of the room the commentary test made. With all the glowing gadgets and wires everywhere it looked like Doc Brown had attacked my house.

Thanks to Farz for being a good sport last night, the commentary test went pretty much flawlessly and I'm in the motions of throwing some of it up for some critique now.

I also made a short film of the absolute state of the room the commentary test made. With all the glowing gadgets and wires everywhere it looked like Doc Brown had attacked my house.

yeah do
    i played so bad lol, some lag at the end, were u watching the streams ?d

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Placebo wrote: »
    yeah do
    i played so bad lol, some lag at the end, were u watching the streams ?d

lol I won't ruin for you why the lag hit at the end. I actually admonish the person live :D

Advertisement