Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

If Blanka gets hit with a boom with that slide and ultra 2 it's his own damn fault. :P but yeah the ultras thing was awesome :D

Ah here you need some gdlk reactions to react to sonic boom with ultra 2. The slide is hard too, I know I cant do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs to the usual suspects victims in 3s tonight

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ramza wrote: »

/cries
    ggs indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Ramza wrote: »
    dlpc0i.png

It's worst when I'm 3 pixels away from beating you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Oh yeah, and good FT5 to speedboat.

Dunno where the lag came from in the end.

Also, apologies for trying to taunt-kill you in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

PPC wrote: »
    GGs to farz
    Fun games earlier

GG's, i see you brought out the goods on the last game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Good games to all the people I played on 3S in the last few days

Thanks for all the beatings lessons

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    dlpc0i.png

It's worst when I'm 3 pixels away from beating you.

lol its like looking at a mirror. I shouldn't play games when I'm tired, which is most of the time.

ggs to mackg recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RightBackBill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

GG's to Orim on 3s earlier. Poor fella didn't stand a chance against me :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Unky Chop Chop who I met a few times in ranked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

FutureGuy wrote: »
    GGs to Unky Chop Chop who I met a few times in ranked.

What was the connection like when playing him?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

A-Trak wrote: »
    What was the connection like when playing him?

It was better than when we played, but still 2 bar. I can connect to non-Irish players with a lag-free 3-green bar, but give me someone a few miles up the country and it's a disaster :(

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Gg's with hound and Ken B last night. Some of the most enjoyable games I've had in a long time. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

BanjoB wrote: »
    Gg's with hound and Ken B last night. Some of the most enjoyable games I've had in a long time. Good stuff.
    I was just saying to hound last night, that it as a great room and he agreed.

GGs banjob(crap chun/adon;)) and also hound(cheating noob/scrub), Blag(same), Jim(Barry) and random dutch, american, irish dudes(you will be remembered) and random German and Jap players (who stayed in the lobby, saw a couple of fights and realised that they didn't fancy it!).

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Ye GGs, BajoB you hit some really sick links. The jabs to strong to ultra 1 on me then you done it on Ken B wit a super was too good. Ye was a fun lobby and some really close games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

He got me with the link in our online tournament.
    My jaw hit the floor ( in between mashing DP to beat the band)

The Hound wrote: »
    Ye GGs, BajoB you hit some really sick links. The jabs to strong to ultra 1 on me then you done it on Ken B wit a super was too good. Ye was a fun lobby and some really close games

whats this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Don't worry your little head about it Farz....:)
    NO ONE tell him

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Placebo wrote: »
    whats this?
    It was one of those things that will never ever happen/be seen again.....I guess you just had to be there....

It was truly a JFK getting shot moment.

I do have the replay....but it'll cost ya!

• Advertisement

im pretty sure he meant super but then he mentions super for your bit.
    doesnt make sense cause its +3 frame advantage if fierce hits, and ultra is around 7 startup !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ye I presume its fp to super

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

He did the jabs to fierce then ultra, I just checked the replay. It actually didnt combo into ultra. I dont know what happened. I preesed a button and the ultra was a counter hit. But yes he did it into super on ken. My mistake, still it looked godlike

The Hound wrote: »

The ultra 1 didn't actually link.I did it in the hope u would press something :) . I think I tagged the startup of your tiger shot after I hit the fp. Be so cool if u could link U1 after fp but it's not possible. :(

gwan the banjoB, lets all just agree that it DID CONNECT.
    get it on eventhubs

BanjoB wrote: »
    The ultra 1 didn't actually link.I did it in the hope u would press something :) . I think I tagged the startup of your tiger shot after I hit the fp. Be so cool if u could link U1 after fp but it's not possible. :(

you can with just jab ;]

you can with just jab ;]
    Yeah that's crazy hard to do. Never really see it used by any of the pros though??. Surely it's big damage all the time if u can get the timing down.

i cant do it, also too risky, imagine a blocked ultra in an important match, game over. More of a gimmick i guess.
    How do you time the fierce super , I usually end up with a kikoken myself

i cant do it, also too risky, imagine a blocked ultra in an important match, game over. More of a gimmick i guess.
    How do you time the fierce super , I usually end up with a kikoken myself

Trick is to make sure u hit confirm with the fp and then start the forward, back, forward motion for the super. U don't actually have to do the super at the same time as the fierce punch.
    That's what was ****ing me up for ages till I saw a video and realized the super starts just as the fp animation finishes.

So in essence, your not canceling the fp, your waiting for it to finish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

GGs to GorySnake, Jimeatsmenu and whoever was playing Abel/Rose on XBL last night.

Nice to see an all Irish lobby :), some close games (when my Guy wasn't getting bodied :o )

• Advertisement

J0hnick wrote: »
    GGs to GorySnake, Jimeatsmenu and whoever was playing Abel/Rose on XBL last night.

Nice to see an all Irish lobby :), some close games (when my Guy wasn't getting bodied :o )

Think I was in a lobby with u a few days back. What's your gamertag???.

Advertisement