Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

BanjoB wrote: »
    Think I was in a lobby with u a few days back. What's your gamertag???.

FishyThought

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGs to Satat08 last night. Blanka is a match up I have little practice with online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Good games Generic_name and Robbknoll! Some amount of trolling going on :D

Good to see Rob back online and enjoying things...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

GGs to sabre! Whats your connection like? Just felt annoyed on your behalf wheneva I saw the dp come out too late.

BGs to rob and his troll ken and lame everyone else!

Hope he quits soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

GGs to sabre! Whats your connection like? Just felt annoyed on your behalf wheneva I saw the dp come out too late.

BGs to rob and his troll ken and lame everyone else!

Hope he quits soon....

Connection is a bit iffy at times but I think it was just me making errors...

Troll Ken was trolling :)

I'm surprised it wasn't you that pushed him over the edge to quit considering all the taunts - and T. Hawk's grabs which shut down Balrog at any opportunity.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

GGs to Scavenger XIII in Breakers Revenge. Fun game.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Connection is a bit iffy at times but I think it was just me making errors...

Troll Ken was trolling :)

I'm surprised it wasn't you that pushed him over the edge to quit considering all the taunts - and T. Hawk's grabs which shut down Balrog at any opportunity.

Lol the taunting was justified by all the light dp abuse he was doing! I was so happy he picked rog cos i nva get people to witness grabs out of moves. I've practiced doing U1 to catch that move but my reaction times are too weak to ever do in a fight.

Just need for both of us to get fired so we can both be at the league at the same time for a change. Should get another room going friday or something though. Have a mighty session

GGs to Lifetrap during ranked friendlies. A very nice change of pace from the constant Adons, Dhalsims and scrubby dp-spamming 8-13K Kens I keep running into.

Lol the taunting was justified by all the light dp abuse he was doing! I was so happy he picked rog cos i nva get people to witness grabs out of moves. I've practiced doing U1 to catch that move but my reaction times are too weak to ever do in a fight.

Just need for both of us to get fired so we can both be at the league at the same time for a change. Should get another room going friday or something though. Have a mighty session

We should organise live casuals some night. Zangief U2 is owed payback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Yreval wrote: »
    GGs to Scavenger XIII in Breakers Revenge. Fun game.

Yeah Breakers was great fun, will have to try setting up GGPO for some online games.

I think there's a few Breakers fans hiding around here aswell.

Get a scene going, overthrow SF4. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Good games Generic_name and Robbknoll! Some amount of trolling going on :D

Good to see Rob back online and enjoying things...

FEAR the ridiculousness of kens light DP!!!
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    We should organise live casuals some night. Zangief U2 is owed payback.

Would mind that , anything that keeps me away from online ryus and guiles will make everyone happy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Robbknoll wrote: »
    FEAR the ridiculousness of kens light DP!!!

Would mind that , anything that keeps me away from online ryus and guiles will make everyone happy.

There was a rumour going round you'd quit SF, I am glad to see it aint so.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Yeah Breakers was great fun, will have to try setting up GGPO for some online games.

I think there's a few Breakers fans hiding around here aswell.

Get a scene going, overthrow SF4. :pac:

Gorysnake may pass out from Excitement when he sees this :P My Rila is God Tier, totally destroyed Gorysnake a few days a go (a few times >_>)

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

There was a rumour going round you'd quit SF, I am glad to see it aint so.

More of a hiatus. The rage had kicked in something awful so i had to get rid of it for awhile to not damage my sanity further. And my furniture....:D

great games to Bush last night. I think I levelled up more in those 2 hours than a month of ranked play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

FutureGuy wrote: »
    great games to Bush last night. I think I levelled up more in those 2 hours than a month of ranked play.

Dam, we played for 2 hours? Great games.

bush wrote: »
    Dam, we played for 2 hours? Great games.

Yeah pretty close to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

Good games to everyone who were at erinsoups house yesterday, had a lot of fun matches! Playing offline has certainly improved my overall play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

GGs last night with HandiCapanda, Ken B, A trak and Xinkai. Player a long session of just picking random with Ken and Handi, was excellent as I got Sagat and Ryu while Handi got Hakan twice, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Yeah Hound, they were amazing fun games! Truly showed my limitations on general character use, compared to both yourself and Handicapacda!

I really enjoyed those games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

GGs to J.I.M. He's got a fun Haz to fight against =3
    Hope to see it at the WoH, should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Voa wrote: »
    GGs to J.I.M. He's got a fun Haz to fight against =3
    Hope to see it at the WoH, should be interesting.

He moved back to Finland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Keep your eyes on Fnutkrumpler (Fletcher). While he's been away for the 2 months, he was training with werewolves and samurai. His Valk is strong and his Haku has only improved.
    Also, I think J.I.M. is coming back? He mentioned coming to the WoH in his message to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

GGs to Prenelf the other evening. Some set we had, my brain was ****ing fried after it. Had just come out of a set with British Justice and Madbeats so more shoto action was definitely pushing the limits. You've got some great corner pressure man. I really felt boxed in when you got me there, and struggled to get out. Links and FADC's were also spot on, and for a pad player too :/ Impressive.

Looking forward to playing you in person again, hopefully at the next Cork outing.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

GGs man and What can I say, I aim to annoy. Pad players unite!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Good game to Araforn last night. Close game, almost made a comeback against your Chun at the end but it wasn't to be, might upload the replay so everyone can share my profound sadness :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

GGs to Bush, thought I was gonna get raped but did a lot better then expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GGS :pac:

*must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out**must keep Cammy out*

GGS Cobelcog. I laughed through most of the games at the amount of ****e you can hit even when it got a bit laggy in one game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

haha, thanks

GGs man

Advertisement