Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 HandiCapanda

Lol farz. The guy in that video gets his streak destroyed by Money man. He's one of the guys in my friends list, very mediocre compared to some of the people in this community.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

What's the name of your shop?

its called "the corner" shop.
    also i was tired at that stage panda, i just wanted 200

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Johnick

Good games to Speedhack, close stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

GGs man. I can see after a few games you adapt to my way of playing Bison quite well, and I end up suffering for it. Top Guy, always a pleasure - even if that damn Air Throw does too much damage.

GGs to Kneecap and Bourke too.

GGs to HandiCapanda and the Hound, wish I was as good as ye with the whole cast rather then 1 character ;). It was also nice to occasionally win a game, which reminds me, bad games to Coblecog :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GGS to Fergus, really solid execution and, given the fact that I'm working on my spacing at the moment, it's good to play someone who will punish any mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Think i played you the other week future guy, you were wrecking my head, so ggs to you. deejay right?

Played a lot of irish guys recently, most that have no affiliation to us, not even common players on friends lists...

Think i played you the other week future guy, you were wrecking my head, so ggs to you. deejay right?

Played a lot of irish guys recently, most that have no affiliation to us, not even common players on friends lists...

Thats right forget we had a few games. GGS. I get "wrecking my head" and "annoying" alot with DeeJay. One Irish Gief player I met on random last week told me that "your deejay play is akin to grating my own genitals."

Zoning Zangief completely out of the game so he can do absolutely nothing ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Johnick wrote: »
    GGs to HandiCapanda and the Hound, wish I was as good as ye with the whole cast rather then 1 character ;). It was also nice to occasionally win a game, which reminds me, bad games to Coblecog :p

Ha, thanks. FishyThought, yeah? I was wondering who that was lol. GGs man. GGs to Speedhaak from the same lobby too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Thats right forget we had a few games. GGS. I get "wrecking my head" and "annoying" alot with DeeJay. One Irish Gief player I met on random last week told me that "your deejay play is akin to grating my own genitals."

Zoning Zangief completely out of the game so he can do absolutely nothing ftw.

LOL.

Where'd you learn that from? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Cobelcog wrote: »
    Ha, thanks. FishyThought, yeah? I was wondering who that was lol. GGs man.

Yup ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Ye Ggs to everyone over that last few days. Handicapanda, Azza, Red350, FishyThought eh, cant remember who else, sry if i forgot but ggs anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GGS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Ggs to Fletcher. You've a nice Tron, man. Making me afraid to block that Drill :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

BGs to Cobelcog
    for mashing and lagging
    gamecheatslogo_blog.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Fletcher91

Voa wrote: »
    Ggs to Fletcher. You've a nice Tron, man. Making me afraid to block that Drill :p

GGs man. X-factor level 3 sent is downright terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

GGs to KenB in TvC yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

GGs to KenB in TvC yesterday.
    Brilliant fun Chopper, we should start a thread to find out if there's any interest in that game, it's a real shame that no-one seems to play it.

It's both beautiful and enjoyable experience, as good as MVC3 IMO.

PS: GGS in MVC3 to all you guys who've battered me!

Bush, Cobelcog, PPC, Handicpanda etc..

Ken B wrote: »
    Brilliant fun Chopper, we should start a thread to find out if there's any interest in that game, it's a real shame that no-one seems to play it.

Id have to find out what me friend code is, I played the **** out of the Japanese version back in December 2008, only played with the new characters in the western release when that came out in January 2010 and literally haven't touched it since SSF4 came out a couple of months after.

Id be interested though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Guys I have TvC as well.

I really like the game, but I'm brutal at it. I'm only vaguely beyond the point where I know what the buttons do.

I'll try and figure out what my friend code is.

• Advertisement

I've played it, like, twice or something........I am however, managing to achieve Ryu's firebell move with a certain amount of consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

If we're all equally crap then I'm definitely game.

Wouldn't want to waste your time if you were expecting some kind of high level play.

Vega/Hugo/Urien/Alpha Bison are not in it.........I'll play it strictly for fun.

At this stage, I'm just looking for value from my purchase!

GGs to Bush in MVC3 :), amazed I won 2 out of 5 games :confused:, especially considering the beatdown I got in the first and last game :o.

alengrew wrote: »
    I would like to play it.

You on X-box live or PSN ?, if your on Live leave your gamer tag

GGs to Cobelcog recently, good set!

great night of SSF4 last nice...gg Fergus, very unlucky in ranked.

And Doom, very enjoyable set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

GGs to Cobelcog recently, good set!

great night of SSF4 last nice...gg Fergus, very unlucky in ranked.

And Doom, very enjoyable set.

Yeah that was extremely tense

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

GGs FutureGuy

GGs to VizardAnto and WasterEx earlier in EB.

BGs to one of the top Abels in Europe (darkashmus) who decided to rage quit afted my super punished a spammed U1. lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

GGs to VizardAnto and WasterEx earlier in EB.
    GG :pac:

Advertisement