Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

GGs WasterEX thanks for the free money =)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

VizardAnto wrote: »
    GGs WasterEX thanks for the free money =)
    I won it all and lost it all.:o
    Hah i'll hate Adon for the rest of my life! Good MMs, GG:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

ggs to speedhaak in ranked last noght.

Also, ggs to Visard and Misty...got very laggy out of the blue during my final games...had nothing else on my internet connection at the time which was weird.

Misty, hope the transition to stick is going well...I gave up on learning the stick after about a month of trying but once I got the hang of it, I found it much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ggs to ladnopoka and Bush for the sets in the last few days. Fun games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 HandiCapanda

Great games to Des, tiger and lad

As far as Marvel goes,

PIPE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

GGs to DanDan150 in Marvel, I still hate Wekser :p, had to laugh when we both did Million Dollars at the same time and every single hit canceled each other :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Going to start this thread up again since AE is upon us.

GGs last night to Ramza, even if it was only 2. I never played you in Super, then meet you online the 2nd night AE is out. Best Yun I've played online so far.

GG to Taeye0n SNSD, an Irish player who blew me the **** up with his Rog. SSFIV is the only game on his gamercard, and RagingHorseBox is a friend. Any ideas if he's part of the Irish community??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

GG to Taeye0n SNSD, an Irish player who blew me the **** up with his Rog. SSFIV is the only game on his gamercard, and RagingHorseBox is a friend. Any ideas if he's part of the Irish community??

Yeah isnt that fake roogle... serious player from up north if I remember right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Yeah isnt that fake roogle... serious player from up north if I remember right

That explains the drubbing.

GGs last night to Robbknoll, AJ and Misty. Robb, I love that 'Bruce Lee' of yours! ;) AJ, forgot how good your Ryu was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

That explains the drubbing.

GGs last night to Robbknoll, AJ and Misty. Robb, I love that 'Bruce Lee' of yours! ;) AJ, forgot how good your Ryu was.

Yeh, sorry had to bail. Missus calling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

GGs to Fergus, Misty, Cobelcog, Silver Steez, Stev0 and whoever else I've been playing for the games over the last couple of days. Great fun playing Oni in a more casual setting than ranked.
    Bad games to Bush. **** that Blanka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

BGS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

GG's to Bush in COD last night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

GGs to sir auronDX and Ramza who I've bumped into in ranked in the last half hour.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It was really good to get back home and play some of ye for the first time in ages last night. Just in general :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

GGs to all the Irish lads I bumped into in ranked, see ya soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Ramza wrote: »
    GGs to all the Irish lads I bumped into in ranked, see ya soon

BG ya big rage quitter. Knew you were on the ropes, eh? :D

GGs everyone else I played :P

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    BG ya big rage quitter. Knew you were on the ropes, eh? :D

GGs everyone else I played :P

Wha? That was a genuine drop, I'm a man of honour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

GGs Blag, with his mad tricky Bison.

• Advertisement

GGS to Bush on ranked over the last few nights. Have to admit it...my reactions aren't fast enough to deal with that Blanka sh!te :( Old age and all.

My win/loss record over the last few nights reads something like this...

Win, Win, Win, Win, Bush, Win, Bush, Win...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

A-Trak wrote: »
    GGs Blag, with his mad tricky Bison.

GGs man, the very sight of Honda seems to put me firmly in turtle mode these days, can't even remember the last time I've had time-outs online:pac:

Also, GGs KenB, fun matches, sorry to subject you to Dee Jay at that time of night/morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

blag wrote: »
    GGs man, the very sight of Honda seems to put me firmly in turtle mode these days, can't even remember the last time I've had time-outs online:pac:

Also, GGs KenB, fun matches, sorry to subject you to Dee Jay at that time of night/morning.
    Ahhh Deejay, that lovable scamp! :confused::(:mad:

In fairness, those matches were a big wake up call. I really need to up my game, if I'm going to be competitive on saturday.

Ggs to everyone else I played, Gouke, Misty, Irish nemisis, Murbrooke09 and A-Trak(who I haven't played in ages and ages).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

GGS to all irish dudes. BGS to seth

GGs to everyone I ran into today

Met Wudi Xiopang on ranked, No.4 Yun on leaderboards. Buss me up. Was good for a learning experience

Peace

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs to everyone I played today, nice to get some slightly unlaggy online play!
    Wha? That was a genuine drop, I'm a man of honour

Oh, I was only kidding man, apologies for besmirching your good name :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Ken B wrote: »
    Ahhh Deejay, that lovable scamp! :confused::(:mad:

In fairness, those matches were a big wake up call. I really need to up my game, if I'm going to be competitive on saturday.

Ggs to everyone else I played, Gouke, Misty, Irish nemisis, Murbrooke09 and A-Trak(who I haven't played in ages and ages).

I expect a big slap in the face on Sat. I haven't really been playing and I'm starting to blame my stick when I lose. A bad path to go down.
    Self doubt has set in
    Keep taking it apart to adjust springs and buttons when really I'm just sh11te

I'm starting to blame my stick when I losee

You sound like a certain someone at SVB last year
    "Your Namco stick doesn't block" - Chunkis :pac:

GGS to araforn last night in an impromptu ft5. Lag was rediculous though! Also ggs to murbrooke09. He has a good Ryu and I told him about here...hopefully he joins up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You sound like a certain someone at SVB last year
    "Your Namco stick doesn't block" - Chunkis :pac:

Chunkis blamed something for him losing?

I don't believe it.

Advertisement