Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I Am the Wal / A-Trak are the one and the same.

Good games Ropey, yeah I did milk that jump in Ochio a bit:p
    Should get a longer session in one of these nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Anyone having trouble signing into GFWL?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Jim wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble signing into GFWL?
    Nm, working now. I'm on if anyone fancies some games.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good games to Yreval this evening, there's little I hate more than Sakura's mix up game. And I only won when I played as Honda, damn it I want my rose to be better :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

D4RK ONION wrote: »

Speaking of Animax, I came across him in Championship mode earlier. After fighting an seemingly endless stream of scrub Sagats, when the time came to face a decent one I was unprepared to say the least. Well played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

gg's to Redman tonight. Sorry I couldn't offer a better mix of characters other than Ryu and a dodgy Fei Long :) Still enjoyed it none the less. Lag was a bit nasty near the end though. Block your family's ports when you play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

GG's, was nice to play a fei long for a change :) I'll try disabling the wireless next time, though they'll all just come to me expecting me to fix it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Yreval wrote: »
    Speaking of Animax, I came across him in Championship mode earlier. After fighting an seemingly endless stream of scrub Sagats, when the time came to face a decent one I was unprepared to say the least. Well played.

only realised we played champion ship final after it was over.
    man, thats an amazing sakura, i was well shocked when you perfected me at first. But no one beats my chun, ha jkn, il add you for some games.

Yeah, he nearly perfected my rose a few times. Guessing what he was going to do next was a pain in a whole. Not as much fun as when I get to play the wake up game with Honda! OCHIO! SUMO SPLASH! OCHIO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Yreval wrote: »

Yeah man good game! I have to say, i didn't deserve the second round, I got a lucky FADC. I must add you as a friend and get a few more games in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Finally had a proper set of matches with Azza today,fantastic matches,I can't imagine there's a more fun mirror match in the game.

One particularly epic match that had two double k.o.'s and finished as a draw.

I wish I had a way of recording some of them,I'm gonna look into getting some kind of recording device over christmas.

Not that it needed to be proven ,but f it did we certainly proved the Bison mirror is a 5/5 match up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Its definately up there all right. I'm quite partial to the ken mirror match myself. And of course nothing beats some Dan on Dan action! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Placebo wrote: »
    only realised we played champion ship final after it was over.
    man, thats an amazing sakura, i was well shocked when you perfected me at first. But no one beats my chun, ha jkn, il add you for some games.

farzadq, right? I knew when I played you that you posted here, I just couldn't remember what name you went by here. GG.

Great games to Sagat(number I don't remember) who reminded me that there really is very little I can do against a good Blanka. We had an epic focus match with seth/ryu and akuma/gouken and then he went and ruined it...

People, he kicked me out of Dan's Legendary taunt. That's just not on. And for the record I let him finish his when he did it. Deeply hurt... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    People, he kicked me out of Dan's Legendary taunt. That's just not on. And for the record I let him finish his when he did it. Deeply hurt... :(

Dude it was a total accident :( I tried to taunt you ah HK came out, I let you batter me that round for it though :D

Real strong honda by the way!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have myself trained to EX boom on reaction to a taunt (see how fast you can move, you cheeky fecker) and it's soooo hard not to do it in a Dan fight...

I've actually worked Honda's taunt 7 into my game a lot, it's the classic hands out, rotating head "Hoo-oy!" stance but with an evil laugh. Fantastic taunt :P

In other news, is one of you guys SuperGuerilla? If so, thanks for destroying me today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

GG's to Leimrod. Needed to get a bit of practice in with Fei and Viper especially lol. I'm atrocious with her but I likes her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Ry wrote: »
    GG's to Leimrod. Needed to get a bit of practice in with Fei and Viper especially lol. I'm atrocious with her but I likes her :)

Yeah ggs... you said you weren't playing at your best and I was playing better than usual so we where just about equal, lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 vP I zZ Xayiko

lol crazy foo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ggs to sagat08. Using rufus against blanka makes me understand why people hate banka :pac:

Really good games bush. You really make me tighten up my game, all mistakes are punished. I've never come across a more patient Chun = nightmare :rolleyes:

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Really good games bush. You really make me tighten up my game, all mistakes are punished. I've never come across a more patient Chun = nightmare :rolleyes:

I just wish I could be half as patient with Rufus. Im trying to learn my dodgy match ups with him so it was good to play your blanka last night. Ive loooked up a few things on the match up and ill hope to try them out next time ;)

Good stuff... are you going to take Akuma on seriously?? Your linking into combos was getting real good towards the end!

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Good stuff... are you going to take Akuma on seriously?? Your linking into combos was getting real good towards the end!

Id like to learn Akuma properly cos hes fun but I dont think I can play shotos to be honest. Ive just been practicing other characters combos to try and improve my execution. Akumas combos arent that hard to do and they do some damage and look cool.
    I still cant do rufus bnb consistently in training, never mind in a match. I find the timing of links really weird. I do the combo 5 times in a row and think I have it down and then I miss it 5 times in a row :(
    I think ill start trying to plink stuff.

Sorry about that lag Sagat06, good games regardless :)

No man it was probably on this end, who knows :) I'll hit you up again for some games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

Good games Arctic Zombie, your Bison's aight. Sorry I had to cut the games short, but had a minor crisis to fix in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Arctic Zombie

I swear I was trying to tech some of throws, it just wasn't happening. :o

• Advertisement

Ramza's Ken scares me :(

GGs last night!

Advertisement