Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live At The Marquee 2010

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

Excuse me Helisoursa?? i believe if you read my post again you will see that i said it was a brilliant concert, ok sorry if i missed the pre show but i was defiantly in the tent half an hour at least before Westlife came on and it was only a bit of music playin!!

Nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Madness Rocked tonight!!!!
    Go on the sca!!!!!!!!!!:D:D and the carlsberg, lol

Brilliant gig! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

how was snoop dogg? I heard he was crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

I went to the Marquee for the first time last week, and I have to say I was very disappointed with the sound quality. We were in Block B which is the furthest away from the stage so maybe that had something to do with it, and the concert (Tony Bennett) would have been one of the quieter ones, in terms of blaring noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

CorkMan wrote: »
    how was snoop dogg? I heard he was crap.

Snoop was excellent - for the hour he was on anyway! It was a bit annoying that he only came at 10 but the guy can put on a show! Went to 50 cent a few years back and there was no comparison - he did all the crowd pleasers - Snoop i mean:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

snoop was excellent. you can't beat hip hop with a live band. fiddy on the other hand, was just him and a dj, and it was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭dunleakelleher

Roar wrote: »
    snoop was excellent. you can't beat hip hop with a live band. fiddy on the other hand, was just him and a dj, and it was awful.

you can't beat hip hop with a live band, that's funny.:D

that's like saying you cant beat going on the piss with real orange juice.
    ya its still a drink. . .but.

saying that ya he is good live. i have seen him twice and was very impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yahoomac

to all cork people come out and suport live at the marquee just look who they bring every year elton john bob dylan paul simon the list is endless please get out to these concerts and who knows someday cork may get its own full time concert venue well done to aiken promotions:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭thesultan

Fleet Foxes Sunday Forthnight:)

Advertisement