Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ieboards Blackout Cup II Thread

Options
  • 31-10-2009 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Evidently I'm in the pool with JohnButler and such other losers, no doubt I will kick ass. :D

How is everyone else anticipating their group?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

dave's dangermen have a nasty habit of beating me. I'd make them favorites for pool 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

You'll destroy him Dave, Dave doesn't know what the **** he is doing. Go Dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

I'd reckon Curly Sue Death Squad will be the favourites for Pool 3. My Dangermen are already in a tough league but with my cup draw I may not be in that too long.. Be interesting this year with a lot more teams in Div.3 and unable to concentrate solely on the cup due to a handy league

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Orizio wrote: »
    Evidently I'm in the pool with JohnButler and such other losers, no doubt I will kick ass. :D

:mad:

JohnButler wrote: »

:mad:

At least I remembered your name...:p

Nice win today btw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ares wrote: »
    I'd reckon Curly Sue Death Squad will be the favourites for Pool 3. My Dangermen are already in a tough league but with my cup draw I may not be in that too long.. Be interesting this year with a lot more teams in Div.3 and unable to concentrate solely on the cup due to a handy league

I hope that's sarcasm... I'm pretty sure I didn't even get near winning the loser cup last year :(

Unfortunately, Raging Bulls has failed to accept his fixtures despite numerous visitor and private messages, so we'll crack on without him. All games involving Raging Bulls in League/Pool 4 have been cancelled, the opposition get the victory automatically.

Templeouge Seniors, alright for WNWIM on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Unfortunately, Raging Bulls has failed to accept his fixtures despite numerous visitor and private messages, so we'll crack on without him. All games involving Raging Bulls in League/Pool 4 have been cancelled, the opposition get the victory automatically.

Woot free points :)

suppafly wrote: »
    Woot free points :)

You can crack on with a friendly for tomorrow if you like.

Everyone in the league gets the 'free' points, so I don't seen any benefit.

Templeogue 0 Scorched Earth 34 HT.

How's everyone else doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

MMII 10 Yerman 0 HT

Pretty evenly matched so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

wandering wanderers 10-36 polk high on 50 minute mark. quite happy with that considering i thought id lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Bogwarriors 7-7 Daves dangermen. Even, cagey game, but the injury count so far is pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

The score with 15 minutes to play, Parrish 7 - 10 East Coast Tinders

I'm playing WNWIM and have my worst possible team out, it would be a travesty if i were to win soz Parrish...

I have 5 players under 1500csr on and 6 more with less than 6k csr.

Wow they really need a kicker! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

wandering wanderers 10-36 polk high on 50 minute mark. quite happy with that considering i thought id lose!

Yeah, you're hockeying me! you sure you played WNWIM??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Yeah, you're hockeying me! you sure you played WNWIM??:eek:

pretty certain. your team has no energy left after weekend. commentator has said a few times how they have had to stop before a play to suck in a few deep breaths!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

it's the last play....

And i've....

WON! :p

Wow sorry whoever manages the Parrish, I've actually imbarrassed you! lol

Results are up on the site.

Let me know if you see any problems. The results not displaying correctly are where the home teams got nilled, they will get sorted tomorrow.

Templeogue Seniors scored a try against me - THE ****ING INSOLENCE!!!!!!!

Results are up on the site.

Let me know if you see any problems. The results not displaying correctly are where the home teams got nilled, they will get sorted tomorrow.

Great stuff Dave. ;)

• Advertisement

A Lovely Bunch Altogether - WNWIM next Monday?

I'm giving the teams with the walkover a 20-0 victory, and the four try bonus point. This seem reasonable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Effluo wrote: »
    I'm playing WNWIM and have my worst possible team out, it would be a travesty if i were to win soz Parrish...

I have 5 players under 1500csr on and 6 more with less than 6k csr.

Dang, now I feel bad... pretty sure I only have 2 players over 1500csr on my starting line-up!

Beat Totally Rucked, but I reckon he was WNWIM and I was LTNT (was on 100% so might aswell.) Doubt I'll be in the situation of knowing I've a bot in the cup again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I was trying some stuff out too, and playing WNWIM [aren't all games WNWIM?]

From the stats it looks like one of the worst games ever played :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I'm giving the teams with the walkover a 20-0 victory, and the four try bonus point. This seem reasonable?

Ya I'm happy with that. Thanks dave (The Rebels)

Its pretty lucky i had the walkover this round too cuz i completely forgot the Cup starting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

suppafly wrote: »
    Ya I'm happy with that. Thanks dave (The Rebels)

Its pretty lucky i had the walkover this round too cuz i completely forgot the Cup starting :)

Any chance you'd forget about it for another week ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Templeogue Seniors scored a try against me - THE ****ING INSOLENCE!!!!!!!

Haha dunno what happened my lads, had a few 2nd string guys in but even still. Not happy, maybe it was cause of the LTNT from the weekend :(

A Lovely Bunch Altogether - WNWIM next Monday?

Yes...?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Flip it! Just in from work and totally forgot to set my team!!

Ah well.

• Advertisement

Making up excuses for your impending defeat already John...?

Grow a backbone man! :D

Advertisement