Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ieboards Blackout Cup II Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Only first place, losers get nothing, its the hardcore ie boards way. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I'll be playing WNWIM tonight Cody, so if you want to give your players a break and make the game competitive, follow suit !

On another matter, it would have been nice if I had have beaten Keep Trying last weekend as I think both of us would have qualified for the playoffs then.
    I LTNT'd him but he did the same and beat my by only 8 points which I was surprised at. As it stands though, it looks like it is just going to be one of us for the 4th spot now. Should be a great match on the last day of the regular season, I know you have revenge on your mind !!

:D

Darn it, Cody went normal against my WNWIM.

I am gonna get murdered now :(

Anyways, hope WNWIM means no serious injuries for me and sure I could do with the extra IGT.

Be gentle Cody :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Just logged on now, didn't get a chance to change my tactics. Swear!:P
    should be a good last match of the league alright, I have two bots to play to get my LTNT back up. Revenge will be sweet;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Still gobsmacked at beating the gnomes, I nearly didn't even bother checking the score.

Hope I haven't used up all my luck in one match, I have a big ol league fight on my hands!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Went all out with my a-team and only just lost 51-7. I might have been in a touch over my head :)

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Just logged on now, didn't get a chance to change my tactics. Swear!:P
    should be a good last match of the league alright, I have two bots to play to get my LTNT back up. Revenge will be sweet;)

A great win there Cody. Congrats. Totally thumped me.

I knew that Normal was the highest you could play if you wanted to have 100% against me in the league match that we have coming up. I thought about playing LTNT to whip your ass but didn't want to take the risk of long term injuries with my players already low energy wise.

I have the same two bots in the next two weeks also. Both on 100% and all guns blazing for the final match will make a great spectacle.

After tonights drubbing, I am not sure how I am going to get close to your team on the day though. ;)

Orizio wrote: »
    Only first place, losers get nothing,

Losers get nothing ?

I've got a sore hole after my game, that's what I got :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Congratulations to all the cup winners!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

MarVeL wrote: »
    Went all out with my a-team and only just lost 51-7. I might have been in a touch over my head :)

From my reading of the game it was the penalty count that killed you Marvel. We were all square, and 4 pens later I was 9 points clear. Not sure how many other scores came directly or indirectly from penalties but I do think that was the big difference between the 2 teams.

Out of curiousity did you have 100% LTNT because it seemed I pulled away in the second half?

Well done all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

From my reading of the game it was the penalty count that killed you Marvel. We were all square, and 4 pens later I was 9 points clear. Not sure how many other scores came directly or indirectly from penalties but I do think that was the big difference between the 2 teams.

Out of curiousity did you have 100% LTNT because it seemed I pulled away in the second half?

Well done all.

Penalties were the decider in our game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Yep haven't needed or wanted to ltnt a game this season iirc so I figured throw it in in a final. Tried playing aggressively too but that obviously didn't work :)

You seemed to have an edge in stamina alright but it was only half a star or so according to the summary. Surprised it made that much difference

Advertisement