Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Date for Memorial Tournament

• 31-10-2009 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Thanks for all the support and input so far

This seems to be the easiest way to settle on a date for this event to me, we have pretty much agreed on it being a Sunday as it should cause least hassle to people

Can you please vote for whatever date will suit you best please and we will try to organise the event around that as best we can

The options i feel give plenty of time for us to organise this so that it doesnt come off the rails at any stage

Can someone please sticky this as i will leave it open for the next 7 days

Which date best suits you 40 votes

Sunday November 22
    0% 0 votes
    Sunday November 29
    22% 9 votes
    Sunday December 6
    60% 24 votes
    Sunday December 13
    17% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Thanks Kryogen for this. I'm voting for the last week of November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Gone for November 29th as it's not too close to my exams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Voted for Nov 29th myself,Looking now it looks most feasible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Any date but the 29th for me, I'm away that day =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

29th is my birthday, but I'd cancel any plans to play in this.

But I don't have a preference otherwise, so I wont vote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

any date other then the 29th iam away that weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

29th is my birthday, but I'd cancel any plans to play in this.

But I don't have a preference otherwise, so I wont vote

Same here,

I can't do the weekend of the 21st but will manage any of the others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I'm away the weekends 6th and 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

i take it from the votes that it will be the 29th of this month? i be away till the 30th would be free on any other date apart from that weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Also, any date other than the 29th, doing the next of my coaching badges that weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It is looking like the 29th at the moment because it has an overwhelming majority. There is still a few days left to vote though so it may change

Unfortunatly with these things, you will always be leaving someone out and i apologise to anyone who wont be able to make whatever date is decided on

As long as it goes well this year there I am hopeful we can make it an annual thing, long term thinking I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Reverso poll might get a better result.
    Which date do you definitely not want it to be? So the date with the least score in the Poll is ipso facto the best date for everyone.

The current Poll might see a winner with 35%-40% but yet still be the worst possible of the 4 dates as the other 60% of people may not be able to make it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Voted 29th but just thinking about it I'm not sure I can make it - flying back from Thailand on the 28th so I might still be in the air at that stage... or very jet-lagged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Assuming I've gotten over my bout of H1N1 + Streptococcal Pharyngitis by the 29th, I can make it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Really hope i can make this, hope to have no fixture the weekend that is chosen or have our game on the sat/fri under lights.

Advertisement