Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Off Ireland

• 31-10-2009 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I don't buy stuff anymore after making my trip to the north to buy stuff everything is a Rip Off Everything
    you name it your ripped off its a joke.

And there getting away with it thats the worth part people are putting up with its a recession and yet we are buying like crazy buy buy buy....

I say let us never be complete.

I say let us take 1 day a week ever week

And everybody in Ireland stop spending money on that day totally expect for stuff that gets you to work or to school one day a week
    and I will tell you this prices would drop they did last christmass we did this as Irish people we would be standing up and saying

Were Not Going To Take It Any More

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI

One day a week

Pick a day that suits you

And make a difference stop spending money one stuff you don't need

Stop spending people wake up

This will lower the prices

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

wrongtastic%201024x768.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You don't need to capitalise the first letter of each word in the English language, OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

whats OP mean ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

cable842 wrote: »
    whats OP mean ?
    Is it a quiz?

Im not sure the thread was goin great until someone came along and wrote you can't use caps. Im not offending people am i ?

the whole point of this tread is to change the way prices are in ireland no talk about caps lock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It's a silly idea because the shops won't lose any money - you'll just buy what you held off on buying on 'Buy nothing day' the day after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Completely stupid idea. A major factor of the prices here is the cost of doing business.

Until you kill the mad union demands, lower the wages and the business rates, nothing can change.

Just look at ryanair. The biggest success story in modern times. How does O'Leary do it? Ignore the regulators, move airports when they try to increase or maintain current charges (Shannon - this week), shut out unions, and give people value for money.

Until people realise this, nothing can or will change.

if people stop spending and save prices will lower cause people arent spending money.

people are in the shops at the moment they are spending like crazy money they don,t have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

cable842 wrote: »
    people are in the shops at the moment they are spending like crazy money they don,t have.

Ha Ha:) - no we're not --- well, not anymore:(

• Registered Users Posts: 42 b4nd1t

dh0661 wrote: »
    Ha Ha:) - no we're not --- well, not anymore:(

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement