Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English and Psychology TSM...

Options
  • 31-10-2009 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey, was intending to put down English and Psychology TSM down first on my CAO, and was just wondering does anyone here do these two subjects combined or either of them on their own? If so could you tell me a bit about them, do you enjoy it, is it what you expected, is there a large workload, etc? Apologies if you guys have already answered this question but I couldn't find it anywhere else on the forums!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

No worries, this *does* tend to come up a fair bit though. :)

Have a look at this thread: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055476687

Let me know if you've any questions then - I'm currently in JS (third year) TSM English and Psychology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 nicolasusername

Oh sorry I didn't see that!! Thanks a million for your help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I'm a Fresher doing both and know someone else doing both in third year. They both entail a lot of reading and are very challenging. It's hard to describe both via the interweb but I'll PM you my email and if you want to come to some of my lectures (which I highly recommend doing) let me know.

Advertisement