Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What'll ya be givin' the kiddies? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

I have the opposite sitution. Loads of food funsize lolipops, mandarins nuts and the lot. One caller so far. Maybe I should have said there is an apirition to get the hoardes here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Shoe up the hole:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Got those cadbury mini bars that come in a bag, have some jellies and a few mini cans of coke too. Shud be enough to have some left over for me mwahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A lot of the trick-or-treaters in my neighbourhood are teenagers, so... cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

A faceful of homemade pepper spray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Fuck me there is an awful lot of trick or treaters this year

in my basement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Do any kids anywhere in the country sing for their sweets anymore? used to be the case down the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

does it have to be food? Just realized I've a pile of comics I could give out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

asdasd wrote: »
    Do any kids anywhere in the country sing for their sweets anymore? used to be the case in the country.
    No, they just stand there looking like extras from Holyoaks....demanding...DEMANDING!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dudess wrote: »
    A lot of the trick-or-treaters in my neighbourhood are teenagers, so... cans.

I wanna ask you trick or treat, mmm

phasers wrote: »
    I got 2 tins of roses and filled up some little bags, I have one special bag made up of orange ones for this bratty kid I hate :cool:

Now to make phasers hate me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

I personally hate Trick or Treating. I always manage to fall especially when it's really dark and the house doesn't have outside lights. One year I got €40, sweet. And you can feck off with your monkey nuts:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm just in but if I get more tonight I'll make them dance for their food then slam the door in their face scare them half to death with a severed limb or similar scary something. No sweets for them actually now that i think of it.

I like the local kids, luckily theyre all fairly well behaved round here, it's the trick or treating I hate even though I did it too - I'm just scabby really. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I've a free gaff so I had no idea how much to buy and how much to give out to each person. Nobody called untill just there when a group of 8 kids (none of them from the road) called. I gave them a small bar and a bag of crisps and i'm wondering if there'll be that much for everyone. Tbh, If there's nothing left for the kids from the road it serves them right for being idiots and leaving it this late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Herpes

Tired giving out comic books - first lot was two boys who went "O wow cool!" so didn't feel so bad about not giving sweets [parental figure standing to side seemed pretty happy as well, guess the boys had enough sugar at that point] then the next lot was five girls who refused comics and looked at me like I'd kicked their puppy or something now the fireworks have started and the cats are freaking out so time to call it a night me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Piss naggins.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

ztoical wrote: »
    I'd licked their puppy
    Puppy licker ;)

We had a similar ungrateful ****er who said, "I don't like them..." My mother gave them something else. I would have taken it back and shut the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No one's knocked at my door yet! :(
    I should be happy I'm not being pestered, but those Buttons look tempting and I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I should be happy I'm not being pestered, but those Buttons look tempting and I'm not supposed to be eating chocolate...

My door is fucked anyway, spent the last 15 minutes trying to close the bastard.
    Sorry kids, happy halloween and gtfo .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I'll be giving out swine flu and herpes if anyone wants to call to my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Open them and they will come Pika. They WILL come!

that's why I didn't get sweets this year - last year 3 kids, year before that zero, result Ztoical eating near her own body weight in mini chocolate bars and monkey nuts...fun at the time but not come the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I reckon I'll just bring the sweets into town with me and hand them out to people there.
    If I like their costume etc... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I reckon I'll just bring the sweets into town with me and hand them out to people there.
    If I like their costume etc... :D

I walked straight passed you dress as a tramp and you gave me nothing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

TomCo wrote: »
    My door is fucked anyway, spent the last 15 minutes trying to close the bastard.
    For some reason I laughed at that. :p

We gave out a load of cheap sweets which were actually lovely! Loads of drumsticks and other-drumstick-like-sweets which were shweeet. They've been in the house for the week, so naturally I'd all the nice ones eaten before the kids came. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

Nico22 wrote: »
    So what'll ya's all be giving the trick or treat'rs?

Precedent for a sexual harassment case against me, and sweets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

jumpguy wrote: »
    For some reason I laughed at that. :p

We gave out a load of cheap sweets which were actually lovely! Loads of drumsticks and other-drumstick-like-sweets which were shweeet. They've been in the house for the week, so naturally I'd all the nice ones eaten before the kids came. :cool:

I went to see the movie 6th gave me a ticket for and on the way home bought loads of Chupa Chupps, Mini Maltesers, Mini Minstrels and bags of Tayto. Then whizzing by Movies @ Swords realized 'American Werewolf in London' was on and so said 'shag it' and went to see it :D

Was the only one there, whole place to myself :confused:

Off to tail end of fancy dress party now and just wish I had a werewolf mask. Or even Mike Myers .. next year defo.