Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake robins or birds. Where sells them?

Options
  • 31-10-2009 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

For my costume.was working all week didnt get a chance to look in town. Already tried woodies

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

St Frances of Assisi?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Think they come with wire fixtures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Available to buy on higher-perches, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Think they come with wire fixtures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Have you tried the Christmas shop in Penney's? Or Dunnes maybe.
    Mammy used to get them for the christmas tree! Worth a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Try shops that sell flowers and things for flower arranging.My mum seems to be given several flower arrangements that incorporate robins as presents over Xmas.They really freak me out.What's the costume going to be?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Try a florist for robins. I was looking for some crows about 3 years ago for my Tippi Hedren costume, ended up having to fashion 2 crows from a pair of pound shop spiders, two biro lids and a length of feather boa. :) going to liberate them from the attic for the kids calling round later.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

Got some two years ago upstairs in McGaughs garden centre. They have the wire attached to them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

mikom wrote: »
    Available to buy on higher-perches, I believe.

LOL :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

As usual, I'm probably coming in too late withthis, but Ryan's Home store (behind st nicholas' church) usually has nice little birds and things depending on the seasons - robins for xmas, chickens for eaters etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement