Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mars Midnight

Options
  • 31-10-2009 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

So, I've heard that these are back on the market in England. One of my favourite bars I gotta say! Has anyone spotted them here and if so, where and how can I get my hands on them!?

For those unfamiliar with them, they are like traditional Mars bars, but made with dark chocolate, and have the fluffy white filling from a Milky way, instead of the filling from a regular Mars bar! And of course the caramel.

Help me boards, I need this!!!

/desperation

Edit to include this:
    marsmidnight2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I remember a Mars bar just like that but I thought there was another name on them. They were some kind of Mars special edition, think they were out in the 90s and they were lovely. Maybe that was what they were called. The chocolate was dark and the nougat was like the inside of a Milky Way. Strangely Milky Ways years ago used to have the same nougat stuff as ordinary Mars bars and they were much nicer than the ones now with the white stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

So, I've heard that these are back on the market in England. One of my favourite bars I gotta say! Has anyone spotted them here and if so, where and how can I get my hands on them!?

For those unfamiliar with them, they are like traditional Mars bars, but made with dark chocolate, and have the fluffy white filling from a Milky way, instead of the filling from a regular Mars bar! And of course the caramel.

Help me boards, I need this!!!

/desperation

Edit to include this:
    marsmidnight2.jpg

That sounds like the new mars dark. It has darker chocolate and a white filling.
    marsdark.JPG

Actually have a read here.
    This guy reckons its very similar but just not quite the same as a mars midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Looks great, cant wait to try it!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

pretty sure I saw them in Westland Row centra today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭thatsa spicy

I had one today and it was good. Nicer than the original mars bar definately!

• Advertisement
Advertisement