Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

flight tickets

• 31-10-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi there,

I recently booked and paid for a holiday in Miami with Tour America (who are brilliant by the way) The only problem is they won't release the tickets until 1 week before we leave in January which i'm not at all happy about!

My question is... can they legally do this? and if not, how can I get them to hand over my tickets? It all seems a bit weird to me and with tour operators going under... nuff said!!!

Anybody got any advice on this?

Cheers!
    Dec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Standard practice for most tour operators.

Relax and look forward to your holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Just because you have your tickets woukdnt make a damn of difference if the company went under.

Have you paid in full ?
    Ask for the flight details and then ring the airline to see if they have a record of you.
    Most tickets are etickets these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

I booked a holiday this year with Gohop and literally had my tickets by the time I got home as they emailed the tickets to me.

Most places should be working off e-ticketing as saves money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Which airline is it ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭mackey087

not sure about the tickets but miami is great, there in august. south beach is just so cool. wet willies. ah man i want to go back

Advertisement