Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student nights

Options
  • 31-10-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Looking for somewhere fun to go next week that isnt coppers, diceys, crawdaddy, tripod or the purty kitchen...............

IN NEED OF SOME RANDOM FUN NIGHT

suggestions please
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Leave Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Stay in with a few cans and read PI. Thats always a laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Noize on Thursday in Andrews Lane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Basebar on Tue night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Andrews Lane on a Tuesday or Antics in Crawdaddy on a Wednesday would be my picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

shameless plug in my sig FTW ;)

but agree with Gavin in that crawdaddy is a good spot, good crowd and good music.....mostly

There's plenty of places in the city, you just have to look out for them and not fall into the going to the same place all the time trap!

Said I'll drag this up rather than start a new one, apart from Antics in
    Crawdaddy on a Wednesday would anyone recommend somewhere else?

Noize in Andys Lane? Gaff Party in Wax? Or Blasphemy in Spy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Try Punch in The Good Bits, Store St. Its 2Euro in before 12 and cheap drinks. I'm doing some repping for it if you would like me to get you on the cheaplist.
    I've been going for ages now(before I did the repping) and always had a great time.
    Good mix of people. You get your hip indie kids and your posh types with the odd mix of dance heads and sometimes a few pissed 18-19 year olds but they are usually passed out by 1!

Ye my mate was saying about there, only thing was she didn't know anything but the name of it.:D It's the old radio city isn't it? What would prices are pints?

• Advertisement

Ye my mate was saying about there, only thing was she didn't know anything but the name of it.:D It's the old radio city isn't it? What would prices are pints?
    It is indeed. All done up though. Its em 3.50 for a miller, then 3.50 for shot of jager and 10E for double vodka and red bull. I think they might be changing around soon. But they are keeping the miller promo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Said I'll drag this up rather than start a new one, apart from Antics in
    Crawdaddy on a Wednesday would anyone recommend somewhere else?

Noize in Andys Lane? Gaff Party in Wax? Or Blasphemy in Spy?

Gaff Party's gone from Wax, Blasphemy is in its place, and it has some of the best electro for a weekly student night. None of this indie/electro shoite, it was just electro, if a little watered down.

Tuesdays in Crawdaddy are great if you like indie and kind of 80s pop type stuff.

War in Spy is good if you don't mind a bit of the ghey.

They'd be my picks (unless I'm playing somewhere :pac:)

Gaff Party's gone from Wax, Blasphemy is in its place, and it has some of the best electro for a weekly student night. None of this indie/electro shoite, it was just electro, if a little watered down.

Tuesdays in Crawdaddy are great if you like indie and kind of 80s pop type stuff.

War in Spy is good if you don't mind a bit of the ghey.

They'd be my picks (unless I'm playing somewhere :pac:)
    a bit of the ghey! lolz

Cheers for the replies. Anyone been to Alchemy on Fleet St?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Cheers for the replies. Anyone been to Alchemy on Fleet St?

I hear there's a dodgy bloke that lives round there, wouldn't mess with him.

sweeney-todd.jpg

Advertisement