Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting a high bump in your hair

• 31-10-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey

Does anyone know the name of things that can help get a high bump in your hair?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 shoeaholic

Hi

I dunno if this is what you were looking for but I bought 'Bumpits' off ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/BUMPITS-5-PIECE-BUMPIT-SET-BRUNETTE-UK-SELLER_W0QQitemZ220503327821QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Jewellery_Watches_CostumeJewellery_CA?hash=item335705c44d

I think they are fantastic!!! I used to backcomb my hair a lot and I've found I'm not doing that anymore with these so less damage to my hair!!
    They do take a few go's before you will get it right!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Beaut.ie did a story on these a little while back - but you may have seen it already.

There is a link to a demo video also.

http://beaut.ie/blog/?p=7124

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Goodness I had some laugh at that video, pure cheese! :D

Nice product though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

Thanks a million! My head was wrecked trying to think of the name! I found them on Ebay for a fiver! awesome!!!
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

That video is hilarious. Altho I want to try them now!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Hi,

Just wondering how you find using the bumpits?
    Are they good? Easy to use? Noticable when you're wearing them?

I'm thinking of buying some off ebay now.
    There seems to be so many different brands though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I saw the Bumpits in Claires Accessories for I think, 12.95 today..also had an array of other types of hair-volumising tools..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I saw the Bumpits in Claires Accessories for I think, 12.95 today..also had an array of other types of hair-volumising tools..

Oooh...thank you LadyPennyWorth :)

I was going to buy some off ebay, but I am impatient and want them yesterday, so Claires sounds perfect! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

I want these bumpits!! Would they really stay in while i play tennis...:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

AHAHAHA! That video!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

It makes me think of stepford wives or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That video is gas!! Good idea though - the bumpits not the video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have them. They're kinda difficult to get right in terms of placing but look cool once you have it right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 highrank

Hi Shaws
    They're called bumpits and can be bought from americandiscountbeauty.com . I've bought stuff from them and they're pretty good. No complaints.

Advertisement