Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Abooo

Options
  • 31-10-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Was just in town at the Thriller Dance thing - it was brilliant!! Load of people were in costume. I plan to head back in shortly to the fire show outside St. Nic's and a few drinks.

Fair Play to all involved in Galway Abooo!

I heard that the Thriller thing will be on tonight news, I must record it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JTC83

Anyone know who won the fancy dress competition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Anyone got any clips?? Couldn't be there & mad I missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Clinque

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭stevoxbx

trish23 wrote: »
    Anyone got any clips?? Couldn't be there & mad I missed it.

Don't worry you didn't miss much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Galway Alliance Against War on the march again I see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ya no offence to the people who took part but it was a pretty poor show.
    Everyone was out of sync and most people were just half heartedly doing the moves.

If your gona advertise put on a show atleast put more effort into it. Seriously your not gona learn the whole thriller dance with a group of randomers and do a decent job in a few hours of practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Clinque

Well my kids took part and absolutely loved it! Ok they weren't totally in time with the music but that was part of the fun. And the best thing was that they had a fun day out, got their photo taken, got some sweets, watched some fireworks and all for free!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ya no offence to the people who took part but it was a pretty poor show.

So you didn't take part then? :pac:

Shame I was out of galway, seems like a bit of craic.

Advertisement