Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Skin

Options
  • 31-10-2009 7:07pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I assume the reason why the black skin is active in the Soccer Forum is the death of eirebhoy? I find it a little hard to use the forum with the skin, is there anyway to switch back?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It will switch back later this evening. What is it you are finding hard to do?

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just find it hard to read/navigation the forum with such dark colours is all. I understand why its being applied, no objections either, just would have been nice to make it an option for those who would like to use the forum but find it a little hard with such a skin.

I can wait though, no big deal. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

cool... it will revert some time before 9 when I head out for the night.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement