Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS "exception" ?

Options
  • 31-10-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I really need to have my package delivered by the 6th of november and ive been tracking it on the ups website , but yesterday an exception came up saying

DUBLIN, IE 30/10/200918:34THE RECEIVER IS NOT LISTED ON THE BUILDING DIRECTORY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION AND COMPLETE DELIVERY. / UPS WAS UNABLE TO CONTACT THE RECEIVER

Is there anything i can do , or should i just hope for the best ? Im kinda getting worried.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Do you live in an apartment complex? Is there any chance the address UPS have for you is missing the apartment number?
    Call UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

if you are worried .. pick up the phone and call UPS they are the only people who can give you an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

UPS delivered my concert tickets to a bank in the next town once. But to be fair, they are rather helpful when it comes to tracking things down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Ring them up with the tracking number and give the correct details, you'd be amazed at some of the address that people think will get to the customer, and this is from reputable companies such as apple and dabs. Dabs are particulary shocking for incomplete address info. Should be able to print a new label with your correct details

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

was sending a package with UPS once. Urgent, but when it was processed in Dublin the clowns moved it into standard. Package was 2 days late. I complained and got full refund!

• Advertisement
Advertisement