Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems accessing Banking 365 and Ireland .com sites

• 31-10-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭

I'm using IE Explor 8, Windows Vista SP2 I can get through login pages of these two sites but then get a blank page or no reaction

Settings are default
    Zone = Internet
    Security level for this zone = Medium high

Privacy settings = Medium
    First & Third party cookies accepted

I have java 6 update 16

I have no problem accessing with Firefox.

I can't download any programs from internet now with either firefox or IE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Step 1. Get rid of IE8 it blows.

STEP2. Just use firefox.

STEP3. Tell us whats happening when you try and download a file?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭try

Let's say I wanted to download adobe reader. I would click on the download button. In IE nothing happens and it says done in bottom left hand corner. With Firefox after a time everything freezes and I get a grt plus error.

Just for the crack I tried downloading java again and it asked about script being switched off. I've reset everythging to default.

Whether it's related or not I also have a HP multi function HP CM 1015. Just set it up on the vista machine yesterday. However I can't get it to preview a scan. If I tick preview I can't scan. If I untick preview it scans away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

try right clicking what you want to download and click "save target as" in IE or "save link as" in firefox. does this allow you to download.

Can you give us the exact wording of the grt plus error

Advertisement