Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa Breaks

Options
  • 31-10-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know where one can go for a good value, one night spa break in either Cork, Tipp, Wex, Waterford or Kilkenny. I would like a good spa, not so worried about standard of accommodation but would like the two in the same building..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi Along

This Help Desk forum is for people who are having trouble using boards.ie or want to appeal a moderator decision.

Sexist as it may be given that men probably take spa breaks as well for all I know, after a quick scan of all the forums, I reckon this query would be best placed in The Ladies Lounge, which is located in the Rec category. There may be a better location but I couldn't see one.

Advertisement