Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old cidona v new cidona

Options
  • 31-10-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

bought a bottle of this down holloway road (london)a few months back,and it had virtually no taste at all,very disapointed.the last time i had it would have been in ireland around the early 80's used to love it evertime we had a holiday and bring a few bottles ack to england,along with this mad tasting white drink my old man like :eek:.did they mess with the cidona formula or is it me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

i love cidona, always bring it with me whenever im heading to the bog to rear the turf!!
    :D
    i havent noticed any differenc in the taste to be honest

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from Beer & Wine & Spirits.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭morcheen k

aDeener wrote: »
    i love cidona, always bring it with me whenever im heading to the bog to rear the turf!!
    :D
    i havent noticed any differenc in the taste to be honest

maybe we have a cheaper weak mix over here :mad:
    not even close to the original:eek:

Advertisement