Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox i want one

• 31-10-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys need your help. whats the best deal out there at the minute for the console and a couple of games I was looking at smyths for 299 with the 6 games but no idea what the other 4 can be. if use can tell me the best deals id be grateful thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I got one a week ago for 299 in Smyths
    Elite with Wireless Adapter, Gears, PGR4, 3 months Live and 20 euro voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

From www.gamestop.ie
    Xbox 360 Elite now only €249.99!
    Xbox 360 Elite + Any Game now only €279.99!
    Buy the Elite console for just €249.99 and pick up a selected game for an extra €10 or any new game for just €30 extra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I got a new 360 Elite in HMW with Fifa 10 and Halo ODST for €239 two weeks ago. Not sure if they are still running the offer but I found them to be the cheapest of all the high street shops that I went to.

EDIT: Their UK website (dont have an Irish one) are still offering the bundle for £200. Thats just under €225. Might be worth taking a trip to Newry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

there some good deals. anyone else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

I cant remember them all but some of the games you can choose from in smyths are pgr4 forza 2 halo3 kung fu panda some spiderman one cant think of the name assassin creed, prey fracture. Thats all i can think of sorry if i have spelled them wrong not a gamer just trying to remember from what i bought my son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

240 for the console on its own isnt bad from argos!!

the hmv offer sounds great tho, wonder if I can find a confirmation of it anywhere online tho!!

Went into HMV at lunch time on Grafton Street. The orginal offer (FIFA + Halo fro €240) is still there, but now they have and even better one!

Xbox Elite + Fifa 10 + Forza 3 for €225. The games alone would have a trade in value of close to €60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Got a preowned 20GB 360 for 109 euro today in Game with Sega Superstar Tennis and Halo 3 ODST - Halo alone would cost 44.99. Still have the full warranty too, so for 110 euro it's a damn good deal. When I opened the box the 360 looked pristine, the controller still had factory stickers on it and the instructions inside the battery compartment, and the complementary batteries in green wrap were even there - looks like this console was literally unused...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Sounds like a kick ass bargain to me mate.

• Advertisement

Got a preowned 20GB 360 for 109 euro today in Game with Sega Superstar Tennis and Halo 3 ODST - Halo alone would cost 44.99. Still have the full warranty too, so for 110 euro it's a damn good deal. When I opened the box the 360 looked pristine, the controller still had factory stickers on it and the instructions inside the battery compartment, and the complementary batteries in green wrap were even there - looks like this console was literally unused...

Cool! Have you checked to see if it is a Jasper model?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

I dont know if anyone else has seen this but in Gamestop you can get:
    The Elite console, two controllers, fifa 10, pure and lego batman for 239.99

Not bad at all

Advertisement