Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newry shopping

Options
  • 31-10-2009 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

where in newry would i find
    - decent art materials
    - curtain shop
    - decent mirrors - for over fireplace

outside of shopping centres i wouldn't have a clue

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Just park and have a ramble around the town centre and you will find it all.
    Alot cheaper than down South.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Might get a better responce in the dedicated Northern Ireland Bargain Alerts Forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1206

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Curtain shop- Harry Corry's down the bottom of Hill St, why don't you check out TK Maxx in the Creamary, it's the biggest I've ever seen and does loads of gorgeous mirrors. Think there's a furniture type place called Murphys down beside Harry Corry as well

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from F&A.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roisinmor

Hi there, decent art materials can be found at Docsol in Newry, it is at the top of Monaghan Street and has a great range.
    Curtains - Argos has some great bargains as well as Harry Corrys.
    They might also have mirrors that would suit you. There are 2 Argos in Newry, the one that is not in the Quays shopping centre (Old Creamery I think it is) has more stock, is easier to park at.
    Check out their website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement