Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my sig?

Options
  • 01-11-2009 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

My sig was taken off tonight - sig2big in it's place.

I see other users with bigger sigs, in some cases, with a few sigs - why was mine deemed too big?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Captain Slow

As your sig has been edited I can't tell what was there before.

However, you'll find the basic rules here.

It's entirely possible that for whatever reason yours is/was more obviously not within the rules. Again, without being able to see it...

Sigs get reported on a regular basis by people in the SIGPO thread in Feedback. Either way, the easiest route is to stay within the basic rules. Like mine - although I appreciate that it isn't particularly exciting, some of my actual posts are.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What was the sig image? I probably deleted it. I'd imagine it was either too big in height or in kilobytes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

This was it:

mybanner4ac75708160cf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

728 pixels wide by the looks of it. Current rules allow up to 500px wide. Also 23KB, rules allow up to 20. I'm glad I have images turned off but making it narrower, and as a consequence smaller in filesize, will bring you in line with current rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Sound, thanks for clarifying.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement