Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car tracking

Options
  • 01-11-2009 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All,

Anybody be able to recommend somewhere good to get a car tracked in the city ? From what i hear tracking correction can be a bit hit and miss when done in certain places.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Mid-West Tyres in Raheen beside the Texaco station is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭offalyman

Thanks. Any idea of what the cost would be? Or would you need to book it in or could you just call in passing?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a new place after opening in Fenton's Yard on the opposite side of where Tom Kilroy motors (Peugeot dealer) is located in Raheen. It is called Limerick Tyre Centre, sound bunch of lads and they have the proper equipment for tracking too. No idea on how much it costs but I recently had two tyres fitted, balanced and the old tyres disposed for €25 there. Mid West wanted €25 per tyre. :rolleyes:

Victory Tyres in Lela Street also have proper tracking/alignment equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Sorry - forgot to say - 4 wheels tracked €40. I called in on the off-chance and was lucky enough for them to have time there and then to do it. 6 of one half doz of another - if you're passing by - call in - other than that - a phone call wouldn't go astray!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

+1 for victory great lads in there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Got mine done most recently in MTS Tyres on clare street. Can't remember the price, but seemed ok.

couldn't really go wrong for 40 yoyo. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

champion tires ,parkes Yard, St. Patricks Road (near st brigids church) they are very good and cheap i get everything done there well worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

+2 for victory ,

they will also check over the steering before hand even more so than the nct

thanks guys! got sorted with the guys in victory. good quick cheap job. I say their tyre prices aren't the worst either

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    There is a new place after opening in Fenton's Yard on the opposite side of where Tom Kilroy motors (Peugeot dealer) is located in Raheen. It is called Limerick Tyre Centre, sound bunch of lads and they have the proper equipment for tracking too. No idea on how much it costs but I recently had two tyres fitted, balanced and the old tyres disposed for €25 there. Mid West wanted €25 per tyre. :rolleyes:

bazz

any chance you would have a contact number for these guys.?

Need to get a lot of rubber fitted in the next week or so

thanks!

snowman707 wrote: »
    bazz

any chance you would have a contact number for these guys.?

Need to get a lot of rubber fitted in the next week or so

thanks!

They don't seem to be listed in the Goldenpages which is a bit odd but I have their business card at work so I will get you their number tomorrow morning.

They don't seem to be listed in the Goldenpages which is a bit odd but I have their business card at work so I will get you their number tomorrow morning.

not a bother .. one of my lads can drop into them in the morning

snowman707 wrote: »
    not a bother .. one of my lads can drop into them in the morning

Here you go. 061 424722

Here you go. 061 424722

Thanks a million

it seems nearly most of the tyres I was interested in are out of stock in Camskill .. ah well such is life.

Advertisement