Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need upright plastic storage containers

• 01-11-2009 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Something similar to bottle bins you would see in a bar. H = 800mm - 1000mm, W = 400mm - 600mm, D = 350mm - 450mm. It doesn't have to have a lid/cover. It doesn't have to have wheels. Just needs to stand upright, square in shape and be waist high.

Willing to pay in and around €50.00 on them but cant seem to find anything like them around. Any one have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

I saw a whole aisle of plastic containers in Homebase the other day. Dont know if they have anything that big though...

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Ikea or storage solutions in Harolds X?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Seillejet wrote: »
    Ikea or storage solutions in Harolds X?

Ikea are a rip off from what i can see. Pay through the nose for stuff that will keep stuff in the attic. I dont know what attics are like in Sweden but in Cork we dont hang about too long in them.

Storage Solutions, i've sent them an email, site looks good too to be fair.

Cork Skate wrote: »
    Storage Solutions, i've sent them an email, site looks good too to be fair.

Storage Solution recommended Musgraves, i contacted them but have not got a reply yet. Feel like its hit a wall.

Does anyone know of a good pub supplies/equipment company?

Curver_logo.gif

Sending an email to Curver to see do they make them, then i'll ask a store to order them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement